Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
Polestar 2
Body Style
Sedan
Its for the 8th gen right now, but once hondata gets the flashpro for the 9th gen r18 I imagine there's potential for a 9th gen r18 SC build

R18_enginebay_IC.jpg

Yorba Linda, California (February 18, 2013) – World leading Honda Supercharger experts Jackson Racing are proud to announce their next generation supercharger system for the Honda Civic R18 is now available from $2795USD. The power and torque delivery of the Jackson Racing Civic R18 is simply amazing. The Rotrex supercharger provides the perfect drivability and fuel economy you’ve come to love from the Civic R18, but with a huge load of horsepower and torque! The Jackson Racing R18 supercharger system is ready to take down big brother Civic Si! The Jackson Racing non-intercooled R18 supercharger system produces a strong 30% gain in power, while the intercooled system produces an impressive 43% increase over stock. The Jackson Racing R18 supercharger systems are designed to be modular, allowing customers to easily upgrade to the intercooler option from the non-intercooled system (Intercooler designed for Manual Transmission only).
The Jackson Racing Civic R18 supercharger system has been extensively tested in all weather conditions to ensure factory drivability, excellent fuel economy, and proper emissions are retained while giving a substantial boost in performance. And just like our CARB-Legal CR-Z system, the Civic R18 system meets CARB emissions standards!

“After engineering and emissions certifying the CR-Z supercharger system, the 2006-2011 Civic R18 was the next step for Jackson Racing in our quest to produce powerful, fuel efficient, emissions legal supercharger systems,” said Oscar Jackson Sr., President and Chief Engineer of Jackson Racing. “There are plenty of companies that release products with little to no testing done on them and with no emissions compliance. That’s not our style. When you buy from Jackson Racing you get over 30 years of experience in building high quality performance products and Championship winning engineering.”

Key Points:
• Up to 60 horsepower and 45 ft-lbs torque* (CARB Legal)
• Up to 100 horsepower and 60 ft-lbs torque* (Race Kit)
• Maintains excellent fuel economy when driven normally
• Restores the performance “Honda” engine feel
• Civic Si dominating performance
*With Intercooler
System Includes:
• Rotrex C30-74 Supercharger
• Jackson Racing Supercharger Bracket Assembly
• Jackson Racing Belt Drive System
• Jackson Racing Precision-Engineered Hard Parts and Components
• Jackson Racing Powder Coated Aluminum Piping
• High Quality Metric Fasteners and Hardware
• Color Installation Manual
• Industry Leading Customer Service and Support

R18_system_IC.jpg

http://jacksonracing.com/jackson-racing-civic-r18-supercharger-system-released/

Last edited:
I like it. And like Webby said, a kit is CARB legal.

What other supporting mods would this need to be most effective? Injectors? Downpipe/cat delete? Exhaust? TBS? Cam? Or is the 60hp just bolt on the kit with everything else stock?

• Staff
the 60 hp kit comes with injectors, im not certain but i think the rest of the car was stock

That would be awesome if so. I imagine for the CARB cert they couldn't delete the cat. Guess ill be sending them an email. Passing power while keeping my mileage would be nice.

thats what has me interested, but i dont want to be a pioneer with my only car

If I have all my stuff paid off by August its gonna be a b-day present for myself. Im just gonna go for it. Ill ride the bike to work if I have to. Gives me a couple months to get it working before it gets too cold. Also I think it would be a nice "surprise" to everyone at the dragon. Hahahaha

If I have all my stuff paid off by August its gonna be a b-day present for myself. Im just gonna go for it. Ill ride the bike to work if I have to. Gives me a couple months to get it working before it gets too cold. Also I think it would be a nice "surprise" to everyone at the dragon. Hahahaha
Your car will be a new kind of animal, like a Pokemon's evolve form.

the carb legal kit could be with a high flow cat and still pass. The race kit would probably have a cat-delete setup.

Yep, I would also guess bigger injectors and more boost.

i've seen automatic r18's with turbo..it should work just fine with the right tune

Last edited:
Jackson Racing says the auto takes it fine, but due to the dimensions of the transmission the piping for their intercooler doesnt work so your options are the non intercooled option or getting a custom piping job done

Interesting! maybe hondata will start to care about the R18 platform

Jackson Racing says the auto takes it fine, but due to the dimensions of the transmission the piping for their intercooler doesnt work so your options are the non intercooled option or getting a custom piping job done

Don't mind that at all lol. Custom I shall I go

Too bad it comes too late for me.... 140k on the car and as much as I want one badly its not gonna happen...

Back