Jackson Racing announces R18 Rotrex Supercharger kit

Correct, but the 8th and 9th gen r18 engines are extremely close to one another.
Yeah, i asked 420 for help when i first got on here and had questions about an 8th gen intake. Since the engines are so close thats probably why most motor bolt-ons are a straight swap.

whats the price tag on this roughly? 4k? honestly at that price id use it as a down payment on an s2k. dont get me wrong id love to boost my civic but i keep growing weaker at the knees for an s2k every day.

whats the price tag on this roughly? 4k? honestly at that price id use it as a down payment on an s2k. dont get me wrong id love to boost my civic but i keep growing weaker at the knees for an s2k every day.

$3500-4500 depending on the kit.

ya down payment on a new toy.

I know right? Only problem is having space for a second car. That's where I'm stuck at the moment. I've got the budget but no place to park it or work on it! I think i'm gonna end up with this kit on my LX just so my DD will be a bit more fun.

I know right? Only problem is having space for a second car. That's where I'm stuck at the moment. I've got the budget but no place to park it or work on it! I think i'm gonna end up with this kit on my LX just so my DD will be a bit more fun.
i have place to store it but not really work on it or the funds. but its gonna be an s2k for sure when i get the coin

Bringing the old thread back to life. I talked to Jackson Racing today and they said "We will be fitting the R18 kit on a 2012+ Civic soon, now that Hondata has a tuning solution available." They did not answer on what soon means exactly but I'm hoping a few months. This would be a great summer project.

Nah, theres a few 8th gen R18s running the kit. However, trade in value plus the cost of this kit might make it the same price as trading up to an SI. Just something to really consider.

Back