Jay Leno's Garage

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Jay Leno's Garage, the Emmy-winning series where Jay Leno gives car reviews, motorcycle reviews, compares cars, and shares his passion and expertise on anything that rolls, explodes, and makes noise. Classic cars, restomods, super cars like the McLaren P1, sports cars like Porsche 918 Spyder and Camaro Z28, cafe racers, vintage cars, and much, much more.

I've been following Jay Leno's Garage for a while now. This video was in my subscription feed yesterday.

I will update this post with new (or some of his older videos)

Ford Festiva with a Ford SHO V6 engine in the rear! :eek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XR9SoQU16c

Leno is cool but he can bite it for being tight with John Hennessey.

He's a bad man. Done some really shady stuff in the tuner world. Took a lot of peoples money and disappeared with it. Changed the name of his company and LLC multiple times to escape creditors and stuff. There is a lot of threads on older forums about him and the crap he did. Especially the older Viper and 'Vette forums. He would get caught and get on there and talk a lot of trash about people.

Imagine if Vit, and I only use him as example he's a relatively known tuner on here, Imaging if he started taking peoples money and never delivering on tunes but he also had peoples cars which would then disappear or only be returned and missing parts if you could get the local PD to go with you to recover your vehicle. Then imaging if if happened to a bunch of Canadian customers but since they are out of the country they had no legal recourse. Thats Hennessey.

He may be legit now but for a long time he was a real dirtbag. The guy who owned the bike shop I used to work for lost a hood and a set of wheels to him with his old C5. Had to fly to Texas and flatbed the car back.

EDIT: Theres more but thats the quick version. So yea, F John Hennessey.

I watch both the youtube shows and his shows on MSNBC. I really like Jay Leno and I don't get why a lot of people don't like him.

He's a bad man. Done some really shady stuff in the tuner world. Took a lot of peoples money and disappeared with it. Changed the name of his company and LLC multiple times to escape creditors and stuff. There is a lot of threads on older forums about him and the crap he did. Especially the older Viper and 'Vette forums. He would get caught and get on there and talk a lot of trash about people.

Imagine if Vit, and I only use him as example he's a relatively known tuner on here, Imaging if he started taking peoples money and never delivering on tunes but he also had peoples cars which would then disappear or only be returned and missing parts if you could get the local PD to go with you to recover your vehicle. Then imaging if if happened to a bunch of Canadian customers but since they are out of the country they had no legal recourse. Thats Hennessey.

He may be legit now but for a long time he was a real dirtbag. The guy who owned the bike shop I used to work for lost a hood and a set of wheels to him with his old C5. Had to fly to Texas and flatbed the car back.

EDIT: Theres more but thats the quick version. So yea, F John Hennessey.

Wow! Thanks for the inside scoop...

Hennescrewed.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/ex-employees-say-hennessey-is-a-bigger-mess-than-you-ev-1778134112

Back