Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

The bus...lol it's been a year on the bus now.. not sure what I want to get yet..but it'll fall in the BMW sector.

Ouch, rough man. 3 cars to none. Well hopefully it's helping you save $$ to jump back in at the right time. Glad to see you still pop in and let us know whats going on. Can't wait to see what you end up in. I'm sure it'll have a killer build.

a nice 4 door m3 sounds nice tbh
Actually missed out on a deal on a realy clean red E90 M3 sedan...... :( I was stuck trying to sell my Si. Let it go for soo cheap tooo, second owner was a friend, he took it to his tuner. His tuner blew the motor on the dyno when the car went in limp mode..

Ouch, rough man. 3 cars to none. Well hopefully it's helping you save $$ to jump back in at the right time. Glad to see you still pop in and let us know whats going on. Can't wait to see what you end up in. I'm sure it'll have a killer build.
4 cars to none...lol I miss you guys man lol. But I'll def forsure keep you guys updated. I'm looking at S2000's, M2, M3, and M5's atm

Reactions: Nix
idk if youre really fixed on Beemers, the new Volvo XC90's are really nice. I've been looking at one on the lot in pearl white. They're gorgeous when nicely equipped :)
Well I work for BMW, have been since 2012. The newer B58's and S55's are prime potential....

Actually missed out on a deal on a realy clean red E90 M3 sedan...... :( I was stuck trying to sell my Si. Let it go for soo cheap tooo, second owner was a friend, he took it to his tuner. His tuner blew the motor on the dyno when the car went in limp mode..

:eek:

Did the tuner pay for the new engine?

:eek:

Did the tuner pay for the new engine?
He bought a third motor..lol Then accused myself, my builder and my tuner for blowing it up... I sold him the car as is, no safety or e test. AND he test drove the car twice two weeks before buying the car..then blames me selling him a ****** up car.. He was a buddy of mine whom I called a brother, since when I first bought the car in 2011.. and now I just had to cut ties and burn bridges with him.

Last edited:
You should look into the 1.5T models. Factory turbo and manual transmission and the LX is right around $20k. Pretty cheap for all that performance potential.

if you are going to buy a 10th, you cant get one without lane assist and the turbo, was really impressed how a stock regular 1.5l turbo took out a 9th gen Si at the track, makes my imagination run wild, the 10th gen is tuned for gas mileage, needs a good tune.... I agree with the hatchback thing, looks like a crossover to me, compact cars are not supposed to look like crossovers.... civics really are not compact cars anymore.... thinking back to the early 90, a compact car weighed in around 2200-2400lbs, now the norm is around 2700lbs.... if my memory serves me correctly... lol

if you are going to buy a 10th, you cant get one without lane assist and the turbo, was really impressed how a stock regular 1.5l turbo took out a 9th gen Si at the track, makes my imagination run wild, the 10th gen is tuned for gas mileage, needs a good tune.... I agree with the hatchback thing, looks like a crossover to me, compact cars are not supposed to look like crossovers.... civics really are not compact cars anymore.... thinking back to the early 90, a compact car weighed in around 2200-2400lbs, now the norm is around 2700lbs.... if my memory serves me correctly... lol
Hatchback...I'd prolly rather get an X1 35i..lol

Back