Jdm emblem Install (9gen 2013 civic coupe)

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by sahil, Aug 9, 2014.

1. sahil

sahil Well-Known Member

Vehicle Model:
    Honda
    Body Style:
    Coupe
    So i just went ahead and bought jdm emblem pack from grfxpstore for $85 (express shipping extra) but again it was quick and nice looking emblems and i had a little bonus too..:D mr yovin included an gel steering emblem for free.}

I just got mine about 2 hrs ago and just got done putting it on in 86 degrees lol in midafternoon . i gave up for like 15 mins lol since back emblem wont move or anything and then i just went ahead like wild beast and ripped off the back emblem since that was the hardest for me to do.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Ron Flood likes this.
  2. sahil

sahil Well-Known Member

Vehicle Model:
    Honda
    Body Style:
    Coupe
    continue

Attached Files:

3. sahil

sahil Well-Known Member

Vehicle Model:
    Honda
    Body Style:
    Coupe

Attached Files:

4. sahil

sahil Well-Known Member

Vehicle Model:
    Honda
    Body Style:
    Coupe
    photo 1.JPG overall i would give it 8/10 since my front and rear emblems dont sit flush and my front is worst lol when comes to flush part gap got bigger after 20 mins( not sure if you can see them but i can see 3m tape that holds emblem with emblem holder is peeling off and stuff.

and it does have marks and stuff that was talk abouted by @webby in http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/jdm-emblems-fake-real-updated-5-29-13.6890/

any comments and pinching ideas? @webby @blue rocket @Dar-Dar

High res of 3m peeling (photo 1) since i really dont want to lose that emblem lol driving and blam that thing falls off @blue rocket

Attached Files: