JDM yellow foglights

You can go with ebay kits, but your mileage may vary on how long they last. Some have had some last 2+yrs without issue, while others have had numerous replacements in a year. Sometimes it's bulbs that go bad, and sometimes people have ballasts go bad. Some people don't mind doing the work on the cheaper ones, but since you're paying a shop to install it.... I'd try to do it once and be done with it. That's your call though.

You can go with ebay kits, but your mileage may vary on how long they last. Some have had some last 2+yrs without issue, while others have had numerous replacements in a year. Sometimes it's bulbs that go bad, and sometimes people have ballasts go bad. Some people don't mind doing the work on the cheaper ones, but since you're paying a shop to install it.... I'd try to do it once and be done with it. That's your call though.
Well some of what I say I'm going to do, is ask my dad if he wants to uninstall with me first. However, we're not hanging over take apart the front bumper with the fog light housings ourselves. But I know they're going to charge me an arm and a leg for labor but I guess it would be worth it I'll have to think about this though but its definitely something that I'll be interested in in the future.

Heat is a problem. Heat can end up melting the film over time even with the stock bulbs. Some people replace their film over time, and others use a 3000k nokya bulb without film.... if you're just after a yellow look.

Well of course, the only thing I don't like about the HIDs is the price. I'd rather not spend $100 on an HID kit for my fog lights. I'll have to see what Pep Boys has in stock as far as fog light bulbs goes though. I would like my father likes to be a little bit brighter, but I definitely want the JDM look of yellow that's for sure.

Well of course, the only thing I don't like about the HIDs is the price. I'd rather not spend $100 on an HID kit for my fog lights. I'll have to see what Pep Boys has in stock as far as fog light bulbs goes though. I would like my father likes to be a little bit brighter, but I definitely want the JDM look of yellow that's for sure.
I use the Nokya 2500k hyperyellow bulbs and absolutely love them. Tried a different brand before and they didn't even compare in output.

I use the Nokya 2500k hyperyellow bulbs and absolutely love them. Tried a different brand before and they didn't even compare in output.
these hyper yellowbook do you speak of, do they look yellow like you can tell they look yellow in the daylight? Do they projected bright yellow beam at night time then? How expensive are they?

these hyper yellowbook do you speak of, do they look yellow like you can tell they look yellow in the daylight? Do they projected bright yellow beam at night time then? How expensive are they?

Output is a very noticeable yellow and they are $20ish on Amazon. As far as in the daylight, do you mean with them on or just the housing?

Output is a very noticeable yellow and they are $20ish on Amazon. As far as in the daylight, do you mean with them on or just the housing?
Like for example, in the daylight, I know the JDM looking fog lights you can definitely tell that the tint of yellow vs stock clear if that makes sense to you. You can tell that they have a higher brighter out output though? At night time?

Like for example, in the daylight, I know the JDM looking fog lights you can definitely tell that the tint of yellow vs stock clear if that makes sense to you. You can tell that they have a higher brighter out output though? At night time?

Bulbs aren't on during the day. So, if you want the yellow appearance during the day, you will need to tint them, turn your headlights on, or wire them independently. They do an amazing job of lighting up the sides of the road. The yellow they give off can even be seen reflected off of the road.

Didn't read the whole thread but I bought yellow bulbs from college hills honda. It's jdm enough for me.

Bulbs aren't on during the day. So, if you want the yellow appearance during the day, you will need to tint them, turn your headlights on, or wire them independently. They do an amazing job of lighting up the sides of the road. The yellow they give off can even be seen reflected off of the road.
Sounds like the bulbs you're talking about are very very bright and nice time which is what I'm looking for.

At night inside the car. I will post other pictures later

20140811_220338.jpg

Back