JDM yellow foglights

Too expensive.
I'd feel bad if I didn't defend PIAA a little bit here. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this on 9thc, but I had one of my PIAA yellow fogs burn out after 8 months. This was a few weeks ago now. But I filed a warranty claim on their website, and a new bulb showed up on my doorstep a week later. The other is still going strong, and I don't really know what causes early-life failures in incandescent bulbs, but I can always appreciate good customer service.

I'd feel bad if I didn't defend PIAA a little bit here. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this on 9thc, but I had one of my PIAA yellow fogs burn out after 8 months. This was a few weeks ago now. But I filed a warranty claim on their website, and a new bulb showed up on my doorstep a week later. The other is still going strong, and I don't really know what causes early-life failures in incandescent bulbs, but I can always appreciate good customer service.
Gotcha well that's honest at least. Thank you. As far as what I'm looking for, I'm looking for good quality for the price do you know when your good deals from xenon Depot for the 3000 K HID light yellow kit at all? If not those PIAA bulbs sound good to me.

So one of my coworkers told me about this website ddmtuning.com and they sell HID kits. The only problem is, I'm not sure what wattage are fog light housing? The kits are cheaper than xenondepot as well though. So if anyone can help me with the exact specifications is if I buy the HID kit from them, I don't want it burning or melting any plastics near my bumper for my fog light housings of course if you know what I mean.

35w hid. Some have had success with their kits lasting 3+yrs, and others have had to get replacements in under a year. They also ship from china, so just be aware.

35w hid. Some have had success with their kits lasting 3+yrs, and others have had to get replacements in under a year. They also ship from china, so just be aware.
Where are you talking about the they ship from China? Yeah, my co worker I work was talking about DDM Tuning. Okay so definitely 35 watt bulbs? I mean there really cheaper than xenondepot that's what I'm noticing. .

ddm is in china so shipping/returns/replacements can be slow. 35w hid is what you want from any company. 55w is brighter, but you'll burn through the bulbs/ballasts faster & the yellow isn't quite the same color. Probably 99.9% of people have the 35w fogs.

ddm is in china so shipping/returns/replacements can be slow. 35w hid is what you want from any company. 55w is brighter, but you'll burn through the bulbs/ballasts faster & the yellow isn't quite the same color. Probably 99.9% of people have the 35w fogs.
Ok, now my other question to you is a 35 watt HID bulbs are they going to be brighter than stock halogen bulbs on the fog lights? Lol

there isn't a comparison ...go HID

3k hid will be yellow and brighter than other halogen bulbs or tinted films

Yes, that's obviously the look I'm going for. And that'll also be brighter than the stock halogen OEM fog light bulbs right?

They will not be brighter. Only HID is going to be "brighter". A yellow tinted bulb is going to block light output over a clear oem bulb.

Ok, now my other question to you is a 35 watt HID bulbs are they going to be brighter than stock halogen bulbs on the fog lights? Lol

Are we in the twilight zone? 35w HID will be brighter than stock halogen bulbs

Back