Jesus's 2015 FB6 build

TuPapi!

Mount Vernon, WA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
:Dimage.jpg Hey there this is my fb6 when I first bought it. I'm going to show you the whole process on my build I'm not going to camber it or anything I'm going for more of a simple look with some mods but not over the top first let me tell you what I do have as of now.
So Far
Mugen rep visors
L.E.D interior
HID's (Low beam) eventually fog lights too
The lip that almost everyone has... (Not installed yet)
I just bought the D2 springs
And last but not least OEM mud guards
Future Mods
RPF1's
KW supercharger
Full exhaust and DP not sure on brand yet
Sway Bar Kit
And that's it for now after all those we will see were life takes us so if you want to join my journey then follow me on Instagram @fb6_jesus or follow this thread thank you for reading :D:feedback:

Looks great! Definitely do the sway bar next, you'll love it.

Congrats on the new car man. Mod list looks pretty good. If you do the sway bar upgrade, only change out the rear bar. Leave the front alone. 22mm progress is a nice option.

Congrats on the new car man. Mod list looks pretty good. If you do the sway bar upgrade, only change out the rear bar. Leave the front alone. 22mm progress is a nice option.
So the front one is good ? If it is I'll leave and save some money...

Reactions: Nix
micro machines
nQR2r9t.jpg

Honestly any of the vendors here are excellent & will treat you well. They're been screened & most have been working with forums I've been on for over 9yrs. I don't just let companies advertise here.

I've gotten stuff from almost all of the forum vendors at some point.

@PRO Civic are great guys.

So are @wesellcarparts

I've ordered a ton of stuff from @CorSport as well. (Read their shipping and billing. They won't ship to non-matching addresses.)

I almost forgot @THMotorsports were super helpful in finding me a set of brake pads. Last set in their warehouse and everything. Like the guy seriously went and looked, or had someone physically check, and made sure they actually had them instead of just trusting the computer.

I've gotten stuff from almost all of the forum vendors at some point.

@PRO Civic are great guys.

So are @wesellcarparts

I've ordered a ton of stuff from @CorSport as well. (Read their shipping and billing. They won't ship to non-matching addresses.)

I almost forgot @THMotorsports were super helpful in finding me a set of brake pads. Last set in their warehouse and everything. Like the guy seriously went and looked, or had someone physically check, and made sure they actually had them instead of just trusting the computer.
Nice I might have to see what they all have and order some parts :pinkdomokundance:

Back