jnastii's build thread

seeing this car makes me wish that the 13 si sedan had options for a lip kit :( no one makes anything for it yet!!

seeing this car makes me wish that the 13 si sedan had options for a lip kit :( no one makes anything for it yet!!
eha5utup.jpg

Someone say lip? And 13? Hmm

hmm looks really sweet but id prefer something a little flatter it flares a bit too much for my liking on the ends not to mention its papis setup now not gonna copy that :P

hmm looks really sweet but id prefer something a little flatter it flares a bit too much for my liking on the ends not to mention its papis setup now not gonna copy that :P

Haha I agree. I want hfp whenever it comes out . And their are many 13 with this lip. I got it for free so I said F it haha

Haha I agree. I want hfp whenever it comes out . And their are many 13 with this lip. I got it for free so I said F it haha
have they even announced the hfp kit for the new bodystyle? i really hope this happens i love hfp stuff

@jnastii, 1st off congrats on the ROTM...car looks sick. 2 weeks ago I purchased my 2013 ASM Si. I'm coming from an 8th gen Si, but was unfortunately totaled by some lady. Anyhow, being that it was my daily, stones, etc. really chipped the hood. With my 9th gen I wanna protect the hood, and was wondering how well does the hood air deflector stop stones etc??

@jnastii, 1st off congrats on the ROTM...car looks sick. 2 weeks ago I purchased my 2013 ASM Si. I'm coming from an 8th gen Si, but was unfortunately totaled by some lady. Anyhow, being that it was my daily, stones, etc. really chipped the hood. With my 9th gen I wanna protect the hood, and was wondering how well does the hood air deflector stop stones etc??
If you really wanna protect it and keep stock look 3m sells clear thick vinyl that you can put a strip on the front of the hood very easy install

If you really wanna protect it and keep stock look 3m sells clear thick vinyl that you can put a strip on the front of the hood very easy install
Thanks Diogo, yeah I know about the 3M but just not that familiar with it, I guess part of it is that I like the look of the deflector. I've seen a DIY for the 3M, just not sure if that's a job I wanna get involved in myself. If I go with the 3M, I would probably consider doing the hood, front bumper, mirrors, A pillars. Do you know if that's possible/available.... And on a scale of 1-5, how difficult of a job is it?

Back