Just made my first video.

MrK24

Paris, TX
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
It's my first time ever doing a video like this so I understand if you guys flame :pray: But my tripod is really choppy so thats why the movements were kinda fast, it was the only way I could smooth it out. And the transitions are kinda sucky...(don't really have a good editing program) but overall...I think the video turned out okay and I hope you guys think the same:thumbsup: Anyway, enjoy guys! :bananapop:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkwErGO5tLw&feature=g-upl

Heck yeah! I'd love to see more users make similar vids to this...showing their rides. I know we have creative people on here.

Make it a competition! Best home made user submitted video of their ride lol

Looked good, but as you say the tripod makes it shaky. From what I can see you shouldn't have any problem not using the tripod and do the walk around by standing still and panning an area of the car then move to another spot and pan again, then edit it as you see fit to get rid of any bad moves that were made while walking. Also edit the parts out that were out of focus(unless of course you want OOF for effect).
Good job with your 1st.........

Make it a competition! Best home made user submitted video of their ride lol
:yeahthat::1::1::1:
Looked good, but as you say the tripod makes it shaky. From what I can see you shouldn't have any problem not using the tripod and do the walk around by standing still and panning an area of the car then move to another spot and pan again, then edit it as you see fit to get rid of any bad moves that were made while walking. Also edit the parts out that were out of focus(unless of course you want OOF for effect).
Good job with your 1st.........
I'll take that into consideration and probably give it a shot when I do the next one :D I'll try shots with the tripod and shots by hand and see how well they'll fare against eachother. Thanks for your advice and input! :thumb:

:yeahthat::1::1::1:

I'll take that into consideration and probably give it a shot when I do the next one :D I'll try shots with the tripod and shots by hand and see how well they'll fare against eachother. Thanks for your advice and input! :thumb:

That's the nice thing about filmless pic's and vid's ............. Don't like, Delete :pics:

Back