K24seven's 2013 Civic Si Coupe Build Thread

May 2014

e7yvyqy6.jpg

9yhyzy5u.jpg

avyzy4u6.jpg

Last edited:
5/7/14
Received a "Mugen" carbon fiber seat belt insert. (Obviously not a Mugen product.) It actually matches up with the interior nicely and stops the annoying passenger seat belt warning when I have my backpack full of stuff on the seat. Clips in and out no problem. Not bad for an ebay product. Here's the link if interested.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221430124916

umedu5yp.jpg

ygujasyh.jpg

Last edited:
4/18/14 - MUGEN Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover
ejury2eh.jpg

u7ynu9uv.jpg

bebajetu.jpg

Overpriced? Yes.
Does it look nice? Absolutely.
Why buy it? Because Mugen!

It matches up real well with the carbon fiber interior theme, and I also plan on getting the mugen cf shift knob. So overall I'm very satisfied. Drives a lot faster now :)
@K24seven I'm curious to know how this CF mirror cover fits onto the stock mirror and how does it stay on? The only items I've seen on eBay are listed for the 2011 Civic and prior. Is that the same one you bought? Maybe you could share a link to the seller you bought it from?

@K24seven I'm curious to know how this CF mirror cover fits onto the stock mirror and how does it stay on? The only items I've seen on eBay are listed for the 2011 Civic and prior. Is that the same one you bought? Maybe you could share a link to the seller you bought it from?

If you want a legit Mugen non carbon black cover. It's about 50 bucks from Honda part # 76450-xtk-000ze

It's for a Fit. But fits perfect and held by 3M tape. I have this part in taffy white for my car.

If you want a legit Mugen non carbon black cover. It's about 50 bucks from Honda part # 76450-xtk-000ze
It's for a Fit. But fits perfect and held by 3M tape. I have this part in taffy white for my car.
That is correct. Held by 3M tape. Fits perfect.

Me too! Really bothers me when go to the dealership. It seems like the mechanics don't appreciate people changing things on the car. Probably makes their job more difficult. IDK

Yeah the machanics act like they have never modified a car ever. Its mine, and you will change my oil with a smile! haha

wait you mean the Honda dealer didn't give you dirty looks for mods?? That's what I got mostly
They don't give me dirty looks but thats probably because I work there lol.
Me too! Really bothers me when go to the dealership. It seems like the mechanics don't appreciate people changing things on the car. Probably makes their job more difficult. IDK
Envy, jealousy, etc. As for the Mechanics, they just get thrown off if they see something that they work on everyday a little bit different. Some can be cool about and appreciate while most other will be a**holes.
Yeah the machanics act like they have never modified a car ever. Its mine, and you will change my oil with a smile! haha
Damn right!!!

5/29/14
Just installed Buddy Club Short Shifter. Feels real nice. I've read the reviews here and I agree with most people. Happy to have it!! Thanks to team3d for the kit and my ZF1 buddy for installation.

depeqete.jpg

Last edited:
Back