K24Z7 Cams and Headwork

axion_industries

Cave Creek, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have begun work to be the first company to bring out cams for the K24z7 motor. We are in the middle of porting the cylinder head to see the gains and figure out the cam configuration to do with this motor that will make power. The exhaust cam from graphing out is extremely small, so with opening the exhaust side up and doing a larger cam, we think there will be some nice gains.

We will keep everyone updated with what is going on and will eventually have a group buy in to see who is interested in some cams.

Should have flow results within the next month and then we start with making billet cam blanks and go from there... We wont be releasing cams unless they are worth the money. All testing will be done on our shop Civic Si with back to back testing for good results... Its going to get exciting and a good 2014

Bah! There is already plenty in the bank. Of course, if I did cams, I would want to do springs and valves at the same time.
Springs and retainers would be required as the stock cam is very small, this being said I think we can make some good power with the upgrade

I honestly have no idea at this point, we have just started graphing everything. We are waiting the flow results from the factory head to understand the cams that will even work.

Back