Keyless-GO

They dont have it for the SI yet sooooo be happy other civic type at least you got something before the SI =D

Thank you for your interest in our product. Unfortunately, at this time the
2012 Civic EasyGO system is not compatible with SI models due to the manual
transmission. We are constantly testing new vehicles and working hard to try
and bring this technology to as many vehicles on the market as possible.
Should we offer a system in the near future we will post it on our website
so please check back with us. Thank you.

EasyGO Smart Key System

Thank you for your interest in our product. Unfortunately, at this time the
2012 Civic EasyGO system is not compatible with SI models due to the manual
transmission.

1695419_o.gif

Since the Acura ILX is basically a civic. I'm sure they'll have a parts catalogue for the car in which you can order the parts to make our civics have keyless entry/start. And its probably the same thing, new door handles, button with plastic surround, and key fobs. It's only a matter of time. I don't like the s2000 method because why in the world do i need to put a key in, turn it, then push a button?

to pay 50 dollars instead of 1800? No, I get what you're saying

i dont know if the ILX has proximity entry or if its just keyless ignition

Standard kit on the base ILX includes cloth seats, a proximity key, Pandora and text message functionality for the audio system, Bluetooth, alloy wheels and a power moonroof.

But maybe it'd say that for the start as well?

Nevermind, found it in another site

Acura ILX – (snip)...Weather, Song By Voice, GPS-linked Temperature Control, and Smart Entry (proximity key) with pushbutton ignition.

So they called it "smart entry"

I was thinking about this last night. Somehow this has to bypass the ecu's immobilizer/computer key. I know hondata had a way of altering the immobilizer data in kpro if I'm not mistaken? I wonder how this gets around the computer key?

I was thinking about this last night. Somehow this has to bypass the ecu's immobilizer/computer key. I know hondata had a way of altering the immobilizer data in kpro if I'm not mistaken? I wonder how this gets around the computer key?
Ha funny webby. That's exactly what I thought when I first started reading this post!! Great minds think alike! :cheerleader:

CHH If you could do an video on the system and maybe an install video that would be awesome! I cannot find anything on YouTube of people who have it. If i'm not mistaken you have to disable the steering lock feature as well.

Oh and with regards to not having support for the si....:rantsmiley::chopwood::banghead:

Back