Kitchen Nightmares: Amy's Baking Company & Bistro

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Who watched this the other night? If you haven't watched it, you need to! It's the best episode yet. Most of them tend to bore me.

Here is the episode:

I'll be impressed if you can make it to the end without wanting to flip your lid.

Continued into next post to avoid spoilers LOL

If you don't want spoilers...don't read any further

• Staff
They're so pissed off about yelpers, redditors, etc.
Now see what's happened to their facebook page. Most of it has been taken down. Yesterday when I liked the page they had 30k fans. Now they have 62k. They're being trolled up one side and down the other. After the video you can see why. They feed right into it.

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

Reactions: Nix
  • Staff
As if Amy’s Baking Company Needed Any More Bad Publicity, The Owners Decided To Lose It On Their Facebook Page…

The restaurant Amy’s Baking Company was recently featured on Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares. The owners were so hard to deal with (lashing back at any criticism, screaming at coworkers and customers, and even stealing their server’s tips) that Ramsay ended up ditching the restaurant, refusing to give them any more help or advice.

amy.jpg

Due to the bad publicity on the show, the restaurant has received a lot of backlash on their Facebook page and on Yelp. Last night it seems as though the owners Samy and Amy Bouzaglo could no longer keep their mouths shut on their Facebook and began defending themselves…

Let’s just say things didn’t turn out well after that..

amy2.jpg

As you can imagine, this just caused more nasty responses towards the Company. So the updates sort of…lost it…

amy3.jpg

amy4.jpg

amy5.jpg

They discovered a Reddit thread posted to r/cringepicsabout their Facebook meltdown and started monitoring it.

amy6.jpg

amy81.jpg

amy71.jpg

The Company for some reason felt the need to keep posting…

amy81.jpg

And posting…

amy91.jpg

amy101.jpg

amy111.jpg

amy121.jpg

They then Photoshopped a comment thread from Reddit, claiming police were calling users.

amy131.jpg

Finally, the updates stopped around 9 p.m. Monday night, with Amy and Samy calling all their commenters “punks” and saying they had “God on their side.”

amy141.jpg

UPDATE 5/14 7:25pm: Apparently now they are claiming that someone has hacked their Facebook page…

amy161.png

I was on there FB this moring reading all there crazy post and then all the comments unleashed by people because of them. it was pretty wild, and I hope those two were just paid to act like that on tv, I don't want to believe there are really people like her in this world. she fired the girl for nothing and then makes her finish the shift and then tell the girl not to leave even though she was fired so that she could yell at her :eek2: ...smh

• Staff
  • Staff
I was on there FB this moring reading all there crazy post and then all the comments unleashed by people because of them. it was pretty wild, and I hope those two were just paid to act like that on tv, I don't want to believe there are really people like her in this world. she fired the girl for nothing and then makes her finish the shift and then tell the girl not to leave even though she was fired so that she could yell at her :eek2: ...smh
...and to think they said they're hoping to have human children soon!

• Staff
Top reply to their latest post:
"Meow meow??? meow meow meow? MEOW!!!!!! Meow meow meow?"

:rotfl:

LOVE this

"When re-opened, a portion of proceeds will benefit a charity organized to bring awareness to cyber bullying."

taken from their fb page.....

i died

Amy is a crazy ***** and Samy is a stingy moron. The girls working for them deserve better. Amy doesn't even respect them and treats them like trash. Samy takes their tips and claims them bc 'they get paid hourly'. I feel bad for those girls.

I really hope they are just paid actors for just another fake reality show....that's our only hope at this point for the human race lol.
They aren't. Kitchen Nightmares isn't very "scripted", and the girl that got fired and a photographer for the show answered questions about it. Amy is legit nuts.

They aren't. Kitchen Nightmares isn't very "scripted", and the girl that got fired and a photographer for the show answered questions about it. Amy is legit nuts.

:beer:Drink up everybody and watch the end of humanity as we know it!!!!! :rotfl:

Back