Not open for further replies.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
I have for sale a pair of really nice camber arms and full set of Ksports that were not on my car even a year. I removed them because I am getting ready to purchase a close friends S2000 and only want to daily my civic, so I figured I could use the parts money to put towards the purchase of the S...

That being said, I didnt get time to clean them up as well as I wanted, but I PROMISE they will be completely wiped down and clean before shipping them out! These SPC arms are amazing, and adjustable on the car, and the Ksports ride great and really give a good mix for daily driving with the take turns hard whenever you want factor. @Nix

Updaded prices - SPC Arms are $100 shipped
Ksports are $700 shipped

hit me up with any questions or concerns, as I will be on a lot to answer them, thanks for your interest. I really want to sell these as a package, so please let me know what I can do to make that happen. Shipping is covered as long as buyer is not outrageously far.

IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0192.JPG

Last edited:
Afternoon bump! Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Or if you want more pictures....

They won't fit on my car plus I'm already lowered and have SPC installed.:wink1: Nice try:thumbsup:

Never hurts to message the users. It'll send them an email that you messaged them.

Maybe cleaning them up and taking new pics might help?

I am kinda interested but can't drop the cash right now.....

;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-15-20-35-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-15-20-35-09.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back