lane change camera install on a 2013

Tony-si

Van Nuys, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
is there a kit that does the same thing as the 2014 and up has with the lane change camera?

:box:don't see the need for this-the coupe is not a big car-how about a air bag delete. do the side air bags really do much or even safe to be hit with two air bags at once. Boxing gloves.

:box:don't see the need for this-the coupe is not a big car-how about a air bag delete. do the side air bags really do much or even safe to be hit with two air bags at once. Boxing gloves.

It may not be a big car, but it definitely has a blindspot. Side airbags prevent neck injuries and your head from either going through the window or hitting the frame. The more safety features the better in my opinion...except for maybe the auto-braking crap.

blind spot is very small, to look at a tiny camera pic actually makes the problem worse. Backup camera is a joke on this tiny car-maybe good as a sneaky spy tool. Car tech is not well thought out due to the Do Gooder's, this kind of junk should always be a option.:hmmm?:

blind spot is very small, to look at a tiny camera pic actually makes the problem worse. Backup camera is a joke on this tiny car-maybe good as a sneaky spy tool. Car tech is not well thought out due to the Do Gooder's, this kind of junk should always be a option.:hmmm?:

A blind spot is still a blind spot no matter how small.

Not sure why you are so against safety features when they can prevent injuries, save lives, and prevent property damage.

when you look at that camera, you just took your eyes off the road,distracted driving device. my other complaint is the tnps flat sensor, a over priced piece of junk. Honda shouldn't have added the traction control button to the tnps, it is not mandated by the gov. On the srt-4 the side air bag was a option, very few people wanted it and I don't like wearing the seat belt all the time either. I don't like people who come up with these idea's that they think is good for me and I don't eat recycled food either.:chopwood::stickpokesmiley:
Latest computer Killed 170 on a airplane, google self driving cars can be hacked, any car connected to the internet, I don't want one. I don't like stupid buttons to start the car either. Scotty rules. I don't have a smart phone either, put in closet reserved for Junk!

Last edited:
So you don't check your mirrors or look over your shoulder to see if anyone is beside you while driving? Both of those take your eyes off the road for longer than glancing over at a screen.

Back