LEDs?

2013 sedan was a design change, so it does have different rear tails from the 2012.

Someone with LEDs on a 2013+ sedan would need to chime in.

Could you tell me what led bulbs would be bright and fit this slot?
I have a 14 Si Sedan and the bulb type I have found that is suppose to fit the reverse lights ( I have not yet received mine ) are 921 size bulbs. They are suppose to show up early next week so I will let you know if they fit when I get them.

Yes please let me know. I'm looking for brighter then my stock, possibly white as well. You ordered LEDs?
I have a 14 Si Sedan and the bulb type I have found that is suppose to fit the reverse lights ( I have not yet received mine ) are 921 size bulbs. They are suppose to show up early next week so I will let you know if they fit when I get them.

@Enigma346 Received my new back up lights today. They do fit and they seem to be much brighter than the factory bulbs. I have not done a night time comparison as it is still light out, will do one tonight though. Here are a couple samples from the garage.
LED back up lights 2.jpg LED back up lights.jpg

@Enigma346 Received my new back up lights today. They do fit and they seem to be much brighter than the factory bulbs. I have not done a night time comparison as it is still light out, will do one tonight though. Here are a couple samples from the garage.
View attachment 51899 View attachment 51900
Thanks! If you do a night time comparison can you leave one halogen in and one not as well so I can see that? If it's not too much trouble. Looks good from the pictures though

Thanks! If you do a night time comparison can you leave one halogen in and one not as well so I can see that? If it's not too much trouble. Looks good from the pictures though
Sure, if I understand what you are asking, you want only one side lit up with just a halogen and the other side with the LED? I was planning a one and one comparison and both factory to both LED comparison. It is starting to get dark now so shouldn't be too much longer.

Ok here you go. I was able to get some pretty good comparative shots. Keep in mind they were taken with the only camera I have, a Samsung Galaxy S5.
First the ambient compare in the garage.
Back Up Halagen Garage.jpg Back Up LED Garage.jpg
The rest are out in a field so show usable light.
Back Up Halagen Field 1.jpg Back Up Halagen LED Compare Field.jpg Back Up LED Field 1.jpg
Field Halagen.jpg Field LED.jpg The first is both halogen bulbs the second is both LEDs. I know it might not look it but these are aimed at the same spot from the same distance.
Hope this helps in your decision to go with LEDs

definitely a nice increase...white light is nice

Yes I agree. I am pretty happy with the amount of increased usable light and how white it actually is. Unlike some LEDs I have seen pictures of where they might look brighter but usable light is actually diminished due to the design/power of the LED.

Back