For Sale Left and Right Front Skunk2 Springs (9thgen)

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Here are the left front and right front Skunk2 springs made for the 2012 civic si sedan.

THESE ONLY INCLUDE THE FRONT TWO.

Off the Skunk2 website they are currently on back order.

Brand new, never been used.

Has a few scratches on the paint but was never compressed or installed on a car.

Asking for $100 + actual shipping from 91381, CA (Weighs about 12 lbs for both)

image_zps61026f9f.jpeg

image2_zps462cde27.jpeg

image1_zps5e584363.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Y
Here are the left front and right front Skunk2 springs made for the 2012 civic si sedan.

THESE ONLY INCLUDE THE FRONT TWO.

Off the Skunk2 website they are currently on back order.

Brand new, never been used.

Has a few scratches on the paint but was never compressed or installed on a car.

Asking for $100 + actual shipping from 91381, CA (Weighs about 12 lbs for both)

mail

mail

mail
Your pics aren't showing

you can go up and edit your original post. Click the "upload a file" button after you edit your post. It'll let you upload your pics.

Skunk shipped me an extra set because they shipped me the wrong ones :p said I could keep them!

Ill give em to you for 80 instead of 100 plus shipping if you'd like em:) these definitely are the lowest drop out of all the springs w/o converting to coilovers;)

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back