Lets Retrofit Some 9th gen UAE Projectors!

Picked up 04321-s5a-307 and 04320-saa-a00 today. The clip DOES fit the outer turn signal socket but does not fit the inner socket by the DRL. The socket could easily be modified to accept the pig tail by lightly shaving down the small alignment rails on the sides.

20130723_184128_zpsb607bdc4.jpg

Perfect fit!

20130723_184000_zps75ade4fe.jpg

As you can see, the sockets are slightly different but it can be modified to work.

Last edited:
I was able to get the clip to fit both sockets!

Grab a lighter and an art knife

20130723_190322_zpsb7942671.jpg

Heat up the blade so it shaves the plastic with ease and shave down the side rails

20130723_192052_zps2f8d431d.jpg

Bam!

20130723_191530_zps13723f77.jpg

It looks like the seller dropped the price for the halogen sets down to $237....

yes the guy has sold aprox 20 sets and the halogen ones were all legit. money back guarentee. only two people had damage and both were being taken care of as far as i know. one person has a tab broken in shipping and the other has a loose adjuster or something..but yes quality HONDA parts. If i had the cash id pick up a set and sell the halogen ones i just bought from them.

Last edited:
yes the guy has sold aprox 20 sets and the halogen ones were all legit. money back guarentee. only two people had damage and both were being taken care of as far as i know. one person has a tab broken in shipping and the other has a loose adjuster or something..but yes quality HONDA parts. If i had the cash id pick up a set and sell the halogen ones i just bought from them.

Broken tab light was me. The company actually reached out to my via phone to let me know they were sorry about the damage and new light was shipped that day. The new light should be here tomorrow or Friday.

So I got my connectors. Josh's sockets look different than the ones that came with my lenses.

GwtToY4l.jpg

My outer turn signal is A 3 pin socket, similar to the socket you order for the harness (part# 33303-tr0-A01), but they're NOT interchangeable. The connecting plugs (part# 04321-S5A-306) is a 100% perfect fit. When you order the connecting plugs, you get 5 plugs and 5 of the inside of the plugs you have to fit together with the pins.

q2QfyKpl.jpg

The inside parking light is a 2 pin socket. The connecting plug I ordered (part# 04321-S5A-307) is very close, and like josh said above, the rib on the socket needs to be shaved down. You can sand it or cut it with a razor.

You also need the wires/pins/seal (part# 04320-SAA-A00). Put them all together, and you've built your harness!

Very strange that our lights had different sockets :spinning:

Well this is fantastic! in the diy it looked like they had 2 - 2 pin plugs . im wondering what was up with that. was yours like those joshb? Im sure glad we don't have to buy $200 harnesses(thanks anyway I know your in business and have to make money) or $90 plugs(aeromotive) its crazy what people ask for stuff when they know you want it or cant get it elsewhere. im really happy to be part of this forum and to have people help me out to save money or even better put our heads together and solve problems like this. Thanks everyone.

Back