Lets Retrofit Some 9th gen UAE Projectors!

While trying to figure out something, I came across this and might be able to help a little

while 04321-s5a-307 has the aligning ribs in the center, 04321-s5a-305 has the offset ribs, so you can use those w/o having to trim anything.

I'm having an issue, I have 04321-s5a-306 the triple pin. These have the alignment rib in the center, anyone know the part for the ones with the offset
alignment ribs?

Sorry if I didn't read the thread enough. Don't yell at me please..I got some 1st gen Acura TSX projectors for a steal I want to also do a direct swap but I was seeing that the 4g tl has a 3in projector instead of a 2.5 like the tsx. Will it still be a direct swap? I was reading something on here that the UAE uses a 2.5 so I'm confused.

Sorry if I didn't read the thread enough. Don't yell at me please..I got some 1st gen Acura TSX projectors for a steal I want to also do a direct swap but I was seeing that the 4g tl has a 3in projector instead of a 2.5 like the tsx. Will it still be a direct swap? I was reading something on here that the UAE uses a 2.5 so I'm confused.
another member asked about using 3" tl projectors, and he said they were not a direct swap. It would take drilling and cutting to mount them in the housing.

4th gen TL uses 2.5" lenses. There are other generation TL projectors that had 3" though. 4g is 2.5"

Tell TRS what you're doing and that you want 4G TL projectors. They are a direct swap.

no clue on the 1st gen tsx mounting position/holes compared to the 4g tl. Prob have to open the headlights up to test. Or take a bunch of measurements & see if trs will compare them/tell if you if the mounting holes would match.

I'm thinking worse comes to worse i can swap just the lens right? or is the projector as a whole that makes the cut off better?

it was mentioned earlier in the thread that there were all kinds of hot spots when just changing a clear lens over.

Back