lets see everyones SI :)

Hi Everyone
First time on this site and i like it a lot. I can't wait to upload my pictures of my Si .
My Si got 20pc xkglow lights, body kit, vertival Doors..
Every one on here got very nice cars keep up the good work.. awesome site too..

Last edited:
What primer, base, and clear did you use the first time?

I use
Dupli-Color BPR0031 Gray Exact-Match Scratch Filler Primer - 8 oz. Aerosol

Dupli-Color BHA0978 Taffeta White...

Dupli-Color BCL0125 Clear Exact-Match Automotive Top Coat - 8 oz. Aerosol

I won't never use that stuff again,

Second time i went out and got my self a quart of taffeta white and top coat clear plus harder and a real paint gun :)

I use
Dupli-Color BPR0031 Gray Exact-Match Scratch Filler Primer - 8 oz. Aerosol

Dupli-Color BHA0978 Taffeta White...

Dupli-Color BCL0125 Clear Exact-Match Automotive Top Coat - 8 oz. Aerosol

I won't never use that stuff again,

Second time i went out and got my self a quart of taffeta white and top coat clear plus harder and a real paint gun :)
Yeah, I'm too lazy to use my paint guns and I like using rattle cans. :giggle:

I never really get good results with Dupli-color products. I use either a Rustoleum sealer/primer or 2K epoxy primer (2-part epoxy w/ hardener), base coat from automotivetouchup.com, and 2K Clearcoat (2-part clear coat w/ hardener). The 2K stuff are great, both rattle can and paint guns.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to use my paint guns and I like using rattle cans. :giggle:

I never really get good results with Dupli-color products. I use either a Rustoleum sealer/primer or 2K epoxy primer (2-part epoxy w/ hardener), base coat from automotivetouchup.com, and 2K Clearcoat (2-part clear coat w/ hardener). The 2K stuff are great, both rattle can and paint guns.

Yeah I won't never use Dupli-color products Again .. I will try that Rustoleum next time . if i need too.. My big Project is doing the whole inside of the car next.. red and white.. dash and stuff.. thinking about vinty.
the vertical doors was easy to put on .. took about Four hours. I have to take pictures of that next.. just so busy putting the xkglows on again ..

Back