Limited-Edition HFP Package for the 2013 Accord Coupe V6 Released

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda Has Released A Limited Edition HFP Accord Package

Honda has revealed the limited-edition Honda Factory Performance (HFP) package for theAccord Coupe V6. The package goes on sale today at select Honda dealers across the United States.

Identical to the version shown at the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas (except for the flashy showcar colors), the HFP package gives the Honda Accord Coupe a more sporty appearance and distinctive styling cues.

On the outside, the HFP package adds 19-inch alloy wheels, a decklid spoiler, front, side and rear underbody spoilers plus HPF badges for each side and the trunk. Interior touches include red illumination and HFP floor mats. Honda says handling is enhanced due to the HFP sport suspension that lowers the ride height by 15 mm (0.6 in).

As the HFP is a Honda Genuine Accessory, it comes with a 3-year/36,000 mile (57,936 km) limited warranty when installed on a new vehicle. Honda will only sell 500 units of the 2013 Accord Coupe V6 with the limited-edition HFP package. The price of the package is $4,620 (€3,517), but it doesn’t include installation.

Honda says the package was thoroughly tested, with Honda Performance Development (HPD) conducting back-to-back track testing of the Accord Coupe V6 in stock and HFP forms. According to HPD, the Accord with the HFP package including sport and 19-inch summer tires “felt more confident and stable” and was therefore faster on track than the stock car.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Glad to see they went summer tires. They make a huge difference. Just ask my jealous wife!

I think Honda or HFP is slacking with the lip kits. The front and rear are just four little pieces and don't really change the look significantly. I do like the wheels though and you can never go wrong with the suspension.

Back