Linkin Park And Incubus Co-Headlining 2012 Honda Civic Tour

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2012 Honda Civic Tour Headliners Announced:

In addition to unveiling album details and their new single, rock superstars Linkin Park have announced a North American co-headlining run with Incubus for the 2012 Honda Civic Tour.
main.jpg

Linkin Park are ready to take the world by storm in 2012 with ‘Living Things,’ their fifth full length album and third consecutive outing with producer Rick Rubin at the helm. With the anticipation for the new album reaching fever pitch, LP announced they will join forces with another rock giant for the 2012 Honda Civic Tour — Incubus.

Both Linkin Park and Incubus rose to prominence around the same time and — because of their appeal outside of the genre as well as within — it’s a bit surprising the two haven’t joined forces before. “Linkin Park and Incubus fans have grown up together,” says Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington in a statement. “We’re looking forward to bringing them all together for a great night of music.” The fans won’t be the only ones enjoying themselves, according to Incubus singer Brandon Boyd, who adds, “We’re going to have a blast on this tour, and I know the fans will, too.”

The tour kicks off August 11 in Bristow, Va., with openers Mutemath along for the entire run — Incubus join the fun on the tour’s third scheduled date in Boston, Mass. Tickets for the 2012 Honda Civic Tour go on sale to the general public April 27, but those who pre-order ‘Living Things’ at Linkin Park’s website will be allowed to purchase tickets on April 24. Members of LP Underground — Linkin Park’s fan club — will also be eligible for the presale tickets, as well as early venue access and meet and greet opportunities.

‘Living Things’ is Linkin Park’s fifth studio LP and is the follow-up to 2010′s ‘A Thousand Suns’ — the album goes on sale June 26 but you can check out the lyric video for the lead single ‘Burn it Down’ now.

2012 Honda Civic Tour Dates:
08/11 — Bristow, VA — Jiffy Lube Live*
08/12 — Uncasville, CT — Mohegan Sun Arena*
08/14 — Boston, MA — Comcast Center
08/17 — Camden, NJ — Susquehanna Bank Center
08/19 — Atlanta, GA — Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
08/21 — Detroit, MI — The Palace of Auburn Hills
08/22 — Cincinnati, OH — Riverbend Music Center
08/24 — Chicago, IL — First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre
08/25 — Indianapolis, IN — Klipsch Music Center
08/27 — Dallas, TX — Gexa Energy Pavilion
08/28 — Houston, TX — Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
08/30 — Denver, CO — Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
09/04 — Vancouver — Rogers Arena
09/05 — Tacoma, WA — Tacoma Dome
09/07 — Mountain View, CA — Shoreline Amphitheatre
09/10 — San Diego, CA — Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
*Linkin Park and Mutemath only

• Staff
displeased by both artists, or one in particular?

Both. Not that I hate their music or anything, it just seems so cheesy. I want to say they're "mainstream" but that would label me as a hipster kitteh.

Maybe they'll reveal a custom-designed Civic Si from West Coast Customs that's dropped with a 10 cm clearance. That would be radical.

I would go to the show if they were near me. Interested to see the car....but prob will be complete FAIL!

^^ you have 2 in less than 2hrs..
Bristow, VA - hour and a half
2hrs to camden

heck, that's walkable. He's always talking about going to the gym. :turbobananapoke:

Back