littleshak

Rillton, Pa
Vehicle Model
fg4
Body Style
Coupe
2015 Si coupe

Orange fire pearl metallic

Picked up at the dealer on 5/15/2015 after waiting 2 weeks for it to come in on dealer trade
CAM00105.jpg
20150815_094453~01.jpg
Current mods:

Engine/exhaust:
PRL Cold air intake
Injen axle back exhaust

Suspension:
Megan Racing lowering springs
Progress 24mm rear sway bar
Moog front and rear end links
Spc rear camber arms

Interior:
Custom made 2.25" stainless shifter knob
Billet pro shop short throw shifter
Billet pro shop base bushings
Weathertech floor mats (front only)

Lighting/electrical:
Opt7 led H11 (headlights)
Philips X-treme vision H11 led(fog lights)
6000kLed map/dome/trunk lights
6000k led reverse bulbs
6000k led licence plate bulb

Miscellaneous:
Hybrid Racing shifter bushings
CDV delete
Stainless clutch speedbleeder
AVS low profile vent shades
Firestone firehawk wide oval Indy 500 225/40-18 summer tires

Future mods:
vittune
Full race downpipe and possible catback

Last edited:
Just got my alignment done today and for some reason the rear right camber is -2.1° but the rear left is -0.9°. So i guess a rear camber kit is in my near future.

Talked to a machinist at work today and he's going to make me a stainless 2.5 inch ball shifter knob. I'll post pictures when it's done.

Just got my alignment done today and for some reason the rear right camber is -2.1° but the rear left is -0.9°. So i guess a rear camber kit is in my near future.
it'll definitely help your alignment out - car looks good so far

now that summer is just about over, and I'm not going away every other weekend, I can start putting more into the car.

20150929_171238~01.jpg Don't let the picture fool you it's a lot better looking in person. I didn't think the tooling marks would show up that much, stupid high pixel camera. :( I have some more polishing to do but i couldn't stand driving with the stock knob.

My chart showed -2.0 right and -2.2 left after alignment. You guys suggest I get a camber kit for rear?

I never put the car on the rack after installing just the springs so I can't give you a definite answer but I went with a camber kit.

I ended up buying the Dorman rear camber arms from Amazon since the are actually SPC arms in a different box and only $90. I also got SPC front camber bolts.

I just posted a little DIY rear camber kit on a stock suspension in my build thread if your curious about buying one even for a performance gain vs a drop. Either way I say a rear camber arm/front bolts are a must. Can give you the link I found my spc's for cheap cheap.

I was told I would not need camber kit with H&R springs. Added to shopping list. Thx.
I had read that if you drop your suspension less than 2" you wouldn't need a camber kit. The Megan racing springs i put on mine said 1.5" drop, but here i am out of tolerance and in need of a camber kit. The way i look at it is i would rather spend a little more now to fix a slight problem rather than spend a lot more later fixing something else that it messed up.

I had read that if you drop your suspension less than 2" you wouldn't need a camber kit. The Megan racing springs i put on mine said 1.5" drop, but here i am out of tolerance and in need of a camber kit. The way i look at it is i would rather spend a little more now to fix a slight problem rather than spend a lot more later fixing something else that it messed up.

Oh I agree. I will be purchasing them. later tonight Ill post the full alignment specs for front to see if I need them there as well.

Back