Littleshak's "Orange Blossom Special" build

After work today, I'm making a trip to a local shop that makes parts for our cars. I'll post pictures of what I get.

Reactions: Nix
Unfortunately PRL didn't have everything in stock so I get to go back and pick everything up all at once. I did however get a tour of their shop, and all I can say is "WOW". It makes me wish I had unlimited funds. I did get to see a couple really nice 9th gens sitting there though.

Reactions: Nix
Picked up my PRL cai/flashpro today. I was told I got the very first of their new setup. Different air filter and smaller breather both with their logo on them. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to do anything with the car (including taking postures of parts)today because it's our anniversary. Hopefully the weather is decent tomorrow and I can get it installed.

Got the PRL cai installed between snow flakes :snow:. (Wait a second it's May, why is it snowing?) It does seem like it added a little power or at least made the throttle response better. Can't wait to get a tune from vit.

Also my car is one year old today.:birthday: 10563 miles.

Got the PRL cai installed between snow flakes :snow:. (Wait a second it's May, why is it snowing?) It does seem like it added a little power or at least made the throttle response better. Can't wait to get a tune from vit.

Also my car is one year old today.:birthday: 10563 miles.
HAPPY BIRTH DAY! LOL

My Car also turned one last month! 10563 miles :confuzzled: I've only been able to put 4985 miles on this bad boy

Dang, I had 22k+ on mine last month after a year of ownership. To fun to not drive lol.

Are you running the reflash or base map for the intake until the tune?

HAPPY BIRTH DAY! LOL

My Car also turned one last month! 10563 miles :confuzzled: I've only been able to put 4985 miles on this bad boy

It's my daily driver. One way to work is about 15 miles.

Dang, I had 22k+ on mine last month after a year of ownership. To fun to not drive lol.

Are you running the reflash or base map for the intake until the tune?

I agree, it is too fun to not drive, and the more I do to it the more fun it is. I always get confused between basemap and reflash. I am running the one that came with the hondata software for the prl intake.

By basemap I mean a preset map made for the mods, like you just said you did. The reflash is kind of a generic map for any mods (assuming from what I've read and understand). Practically the same really. I only asked as I have put my PRL SRI on with the stock map and it run's so un-godly rich you risk burning a cat and I don't want you to cause damage, I don't have a FP so I gotta wait to install mine.

Car's looking good bro!

Thanks. Right now I'm mostly focusing on performance mods with a few little aesthetics thrown in that aren't too over the top as far as price. I'm not a big fan of "all show no go".

Got these today now all i need to do is get some led high beam bulbs, clear the corners and get some switchbacks.

20160624_113810.jpg

20160624_210534~2.jpg

looks really bright
I haven't got to use them at night yet but the low beams (opt7) are 3500 lumens each and the fogs (philips)are 2500 so I'll be putting out about 12000 lumens. I had the philips in the lows and they were bright but didn't seem to have enough down road light for me.

Back