Looking for base map for 3 inch downpipe only

Vtec Joe

Ashland Ohio
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Looking for base map for 3 inch catless Downpipe only for my 2013 civic si.. only mods I have are flashpro, 3 inch catless plm downpipe and hasport rmm. Currently just running hondata factory reflash.

You’re going to want a custom tune specifically for your car with a catless downpipe.

I get that but I'm not done getting parts and I'm waiting till my stack is completed before I hop on the dyno or talk to vit. Should I just run on the reflash base for now?

yeah, I just wouldn't run it for a very long time. The car (from what others have said) will run very rich on the reflash map and a catless downpipe. I mean, if you're thinking about running it for months that way, I wouldn't install the downpipe now.

Pretty sure vit isn’t tuning on hondata anymore. I ran my cat less for a week without a tune and it ran like ****. Wasn’t any base maps for a cat less dp back then. Car was tuned for a CAI at the time.

Pretty sure vit isn’t tuning on hondata anymore. I ran my cat less for a week without a tune and it ran like ****. Wasn’t any base maps for a cat less dp back then. Car was tuned for a CAI at the time.
I read this and was :eek:, Vit not tuning Hondata anymore? Yeah right. Turns out, you are correct. Not only that, he is no longer doing etunes as well. Not even sure if etuning is an option for Ktuners.

Last edited:
Yea seen on the other boards that vit was with motec. Theres a dude called Ikeith with decent reviews. derf.tuned on facebook as well.

Back