Looking for quility HID kit

Mwebb

Virginia
Body Style
SI Coupe
I'm currently in the market for a reasibiblly priced 8k 35W HID kit that is also reliable. I'm new to the site and have done tons of research about different kits but seem to find everyone has up and down reviews . If someone could please give me some input on your hid kit , how long you have had it , any issues with wiring ballasts ect, and what the price was for the kit
thanks mark

I had a ddm tuning hid kit on my 2008 civic for 4 years and I recent sold the car and had 0 problems with that kit it was still working just fine... I paid $45 shipped from ddm tuning...

I also had a hid kit on my 2005 si it was a xentec kit from Ebay I had it for 2 year also with no problems and my friend has has this same kit he has had it for 5 years also with 0 problems... We paid $32 shipped for those..

I mean either kit you choose should be fine I.actually just another a kit for my si from ebay..

I have DDM Tuning on my car and it's reaching 3 years. It's still running strong.

No, you wouldn't. All you'll need is the 35w kit and zipties or double stick tape from a hardware store.

I'm pretty sure HIDs will not void warranty.

Mwebb - The Civic is pretty simple vehicle to install an HID kit in as you do not need any Relay harness or capacitors. If your looking for a quality HID kit we offer our Volt HID kits for $89.99 for 9th Civic members. You get a 2 year warranty with it and you can get it 8000K.

Danny

I got my hid kit in the mail today... I hope to install them tmrw.. I can post pics if you want

the morimoto kit from theretrofitsource is legit, i've got the 6000k with the relay harness . i've had the kit for about 2 months and i couldnt be happier.

2013-01-27205903.jpg

Sorry for the late pic.... Im running xentec kit so far so good... 8,000k and 2,500k on fogs

Back