Looking for quility HID kit

Mwebb - The Civic is pretty simple vehicle to install an HID kit in as you do not need any Relay harness or capacitors. If your looking for a quality HID kit we offer our Volt HID kits for $89.99 for 9th Civic members. You get a 2 year warranty with it and you can get it 8000K.

Danny

Is this plug and play or will the harness need spliced into?

2013-01-27205903.jpg

Sorry for the late pic.... Im running xentec kit so far so good... 8,000k and 2,500k on fogs

No projectors? I was under the impression projectors were needed to make the HIDs focus further and wider otherwise it's the same as running stock bulbs in at a higher temp color.

People run them w/ or w/o projectors. I run mine using stock housing. DDM Tuning Apexcone 6000K with Yellow fog kit using regular halogen bulbs.
IMG_4711.jpg

HI,

9006 HID kit upgrades are direct plug in. Our HID kits will come with a 9006 connector that literally plugs into your OEM 9006 Headlight harness. The only thing you want to make sure is that whatever HID kit has a low starting draw upon start up otherwise you may encounter issues with auto headlights.

Steve

HI,

9006 HID kit upgrades are direct plug in. Our HID kits will come with a 9006 connector that literally plugs into your OEM 9006 Headlight harness. The only thing you want to make sure is that whatever HID kit has a low starting draw upon start up otherwise you may encounter issues with auto headlights.

Steve

really? so that includes the ballast and all is plug and play?

Thanks f or the picture, I actually just installed the DDM 8k HID kit and it looks great.
I'm hoping it will last longer then a month considering most people say that's the average life of cheap kits.
Anyways thanks for the help!

Mwebb - The Civic is pretty simple vehicle to install an HID kit in as you do not need any Relay harness or capacitors. If your looking for a quality HID kit we offer our Volt HID kits for $89.99 for 9th Civic members. You get a 2 year warranty with it and you can get it 8000K.

Danny

Was wondering if the discount was still active and how i could go about recieving that discount? Thanks

Hi,

I Just want to clarify to those of you that are looking at installing an HID kit that higher color temperature HID kits do not produce more light output. The higher you go in terms of color temperature the less actual useable light output you obtain which kind of defeats the purpose of installing an HID kit in the first place. A 4300k HID kit is rated at 3200 lumens, a 6000k HID kit is rated at 2600 lumens, etc... Lumens is what actually determines the brightest of the bulb. The lumens figures that I am using are ones that Philips uses for their bulbs.

Steve

Hey guys, looking to see what everyone is recommending as far as a really high quality HID kit..not looking to spend crazy money but also not looking to cheap out as well. Any suggestions?

2013 Civic Si Sedan PMM

Merged with another similar thread. Take a look back at the previous posts.

Hey guys, looking to see what everyone is recommending as far as a really high quality HID kit..not looking to spend crazy money but also not looking to cheap out as well. Any suggestions?

2013 Civic Si Sedan PMM
I've used the kits sold by The Retrofit Source (.com) and they work great. The relay harness gives you peace of mind that you won't fry your electricals

Back