Looking for replacment badges, emblem

You can get a vinyl overlay from grafixpressions. They do nice vinyl work. I've bought a few things from them and been very pleased with their vinyl work.

Pick a color
http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037054

If you want the front and rear emblems you'll need to buy the red JDM badges and then lay vinyl over them.

You can get a vinyl overlay from grafixpressions. They do nice vinyl work. I've bought a few things from them and been very pleased with their vinyl work.

Pick a color
http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037054

If you want the front and rear emblems you'll need to buy the red JDM badges and then lay vinyl over them.
Thank you. Do they have this for the civic logo on the left in back?

I like this purple . i guess this is a custom pained one? my hands are too big to apply an overlay and i know i will mess it up and on the si part lol
purple-h.jpg

thank you how long did it take to mask it?

Buy a new emblem and spray it off the car. I wouldn't recommend masking off and spraying on the car.

You might be able to remove the emblem with out breaking the pins that hold it in place but it's kinda hard to remove without breaking the pins.

Buy a new emblem and spray it off the car. I wouldn't recommend masking off and spraying on the car.

You might be able to remove the emblem with out breaking the pins that hold it in place but it's kinda hard to remove without breaking the pins.
i can just spray them? i don't have to prepare them?

i can just spray them? i don't have to prepare them?
Anytime you paint something you have to prep it. If you want the paint last and even stick, you have to rough it up with something. Then make sure it completely clean before you spray it.

Get some fine steel wool or some 3m scotchbrite pads to scuff it up a little before painting. It'll give the paint something to grab on to.

i will look for all 3 and get them pained and get that light up SI logo for the front ;)

Back