Louisville J-Town Fun Drive Loop

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
So I haven't hit the loop I posted the other day yet. I did go out and run this loop last night. It's excellent. Other than the connector through the housing development the rest is pretty darn good. Ill try and get out this afternoon and gopro the better parts of it.

I picked the Starbuck on Taylorsville Road as a start point cause it's easy to find. The loop start off Taylorsville Road and goes up Eastwood/Fisherville RD (1531) This road is great. Aiken Road is very good as well. The connector back south needs work but S. English Station Road is pretty good as well.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sta...5.519171!2d38.188!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!3e0

Drove this twice now. Very fun. Half hour total time to loop. I did make a gopro of it today. Boring to watch but if I can get it uploaded within youtubes file size limit I will. I drove at or near the speed limit. It can definitely be done faster than the 27 minutes I got from the gopro time.

I do recommend perhaps taking beckley station road instead of arnold palmer through that neighborhood. Huge houses though. Pretty scenic. Loop needs work. Ill update after I try the new way.

Back