iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
VIP Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
A collision between a car and semi on Highway 6 north of Regina backed up traffic for a while in both directions, before it was cleared around 2 p.m.

A grey Honda civic was wedged beneath the truck at a grid road intersection.
Samy Lavallee witnessed the incident. She said she was driving slow because of the fog, when she saw the semi across the road.

"It came out of nowhere, then I saw the rest of the car. I hit the brakes and swerved to the right," she said.

"I didn't want to hit the semi but we still hit it. I thought we were going to flip, but we didn't."

Emergency crews arrived 10 minutes later and pulled a woman from the car using the jaws of life.

"She was still awake, and moving," said Lavallee.

RCMP have issued a travel advisory to avoid Highway 6 because of reduced visibility, and the road closure from the collision.

crash-ac-highway6-feb1-6.jpg

Wow. lucky. Well if they had been proper ricers this wouldn't have been a problem!

3458-15964-under-semi-truck-fast-and-furious.jpg

Reminds me of the episode of Top Gear comparing old British Roadsters with hot hatches. Some hot hatch (I think a Citreon) drove into the side of a tractor trailer and the top got smashed. Then Clarckson drove right under the trailer cause his Jensen was so low

That person is very lucky. I have always been afraid of semi's since I started DDing the Miata in high school. Driving beside a truck where the tires are as tall as your entire car is scary as hell

man that's scary. They got a free haircut in the process

Back