>>MASSIVE SAVINGS: HID/Xenon & Halogen bulbs - Philips XenonDepot Osram & More <<

How much for a set of H11, 9005, 9006 6000k? And if one goes out. Where I am in Canada. Do you require the bulb be sent back and I have to wait a month for a replacement? Or do you just require a pic, then replacement is shipping out? (While under warranty only of course). PM me. Thanks.

I've had great luck with these guys. Awesome customer service. I had a bulb arrive broken in the packaging. The only asked me for pics. Really good guys. I'm sure each case is different but that's what they did for me. I highly recommend doing business with them. Again, I had a broken bulb due to UPS most likely, I don't know about bulb failure though.

Thanks for the feedback!

For the HID kit replacement bulbs, please view this link:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/HID-Bulbs-s/1499.htm

Coupon code "KBHIDBULB" gets you a 15% discount. What sort of ballasts are you using? Generally speaking our bulbs come with a one year warranty that will not require you to send anything back, but if the ballasts you are using are causing the bulbs to fail then warranty would not apply. I also noticed that you are interested in a 9005 bulb which i'm assuming is for the DRL/high beams. Did you deactivate the DRL on your vehicle?

Steve

Yes I have premium ballasts that are 2 years old and still going strong. I have just been using eBay $10 bulbs. And the color doesn't last etc. So I am looking to go with a better quality bulb in North America instead of cheap Chinese ones. Thanks. I will purchase soon.

Well...Am I ever disappointed
I ordered these thinking/assuming they were for sets of bulbs
And they were individual
$65 for 3 bulbs...Lesson learned...Do not order via mobile and never assume I guess
Not sure what I am going to do with 3 bulbs
What is your return procedure?
OR
Is your special pricing still active?
Order 48178
I wish someone had of picked up on this when I said I needed new bulbs to replace my ebay ones...And pointed it out...I thought I was getting too good of a deal...

Well...Am I ever disappointed
I ordered these thinking/assuming they were for sets of bulbs
And they were individual
$65 for 3 bulbs...Lesson learned...Do not order via mobile and never assume I guess
Not sure what I am going to do with 3 bulbs
What is your return procedure?
OR
Is your special pricing still active?
Order 48178
I wish someone had of picked up on this when I said I needed new bulbs to replace my ebay ones...And pointed it out...I thought I was getting too good of a deal...

Sorry to hear that but yes the HID bulbs are all sold individually.

If you would like to order 3 more bulbs you can by using the same promo code. Feel free to contact us by email or phone if you need further assistance.

Danny

Genuine Philips X-TremeVision HID bulbs are now available in 5000K color temperature for D1S, D2S, D3S fitments!

Philips X-TremeVision bulbs are direct replacements for your dim or burnt out factory HID bulbs. The 5000K color temperature will give a crisp almost pure white color rather than the typical yellowish color you see in OEM 4300K HID bulbs. Add some color to your light without sacrificing brightness. We are an authorized Philips dealer and stock only genuine Philips products. Be sure to take advantage of our Halloween Sale for additional savings on these bulbs. All orders over $70 shipping to the contiguous 48 states also qualify for free shipping.

John

If you want the best halogen performance bulbs check out our selection of Philips and OSRAM bulbs. These are among the brightest you can get and are a direct replacement for your dim or burnt out factory bulbs. Take advantage of our 24 Hour Madness Sale for extra savings on these bulbs. All orders over $70 shipping to the contiguous 48 states also qualify for free shipping!

John

Just wanted to share this picture of Jet Yellow Nokya performance halogen bulbs installed on a Lexus IS in the daytime running light/high beam and fog lights:

IMG_3672_zps429e308b.jpg

They look great and will set your vehicle apart on the road. Be sure to take advantage of the 24 Hour Madness Sale for extra savings on these bulbs and get free shipping to the contiguous 48 states on all orders over $70.

John

Check out our wide selection of Philips halogen bulbs. These are direct replacements for your dim or burnt out factory bulbs. It's getting darker earlier so now is the time to change them! We are an Authorized Philips dealer and carry only genuine Philips bulbs. Take advantage of our Halloween Sale for extra savings on these bulbs. All orders over $70 shipping to the contiguous 48 states also qualify for free shipping.

John

Sorry to hear that but yes the HID bulbs are all sold individually.

If you would like to order 3 more bulbs you can by using the same promo code. Feel free to contact us by email or phone if you need further assistance.

Danny
Hi

I would like to order three more as what am I going to do with just 3 right
I would like to use that same coupon code as my first order as you stated above...
Can you PM me the code as I do not remember what it was and it does not say on my invoice

Thanks

Back