matching side/rear accents for an sti lip?

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
ive really been looking at the sti lip that some people have done and i love it and wanna do it BUT i feel the rest of the car needs something to match the front. it looks kinda naked without. also i dont like the ez lip/skirt that much. any ideas?

Imo, I really liked the look of @pinaygirlcassy 's STi lip on her past civic.
8713641634_031351600f_b.jpg

Or you can paint match it like how @ADExternal did it on his.
img_1067-jpg.23888

Which STI lip do you like more? Maybe you will like it more with matched paint?

Both really lol ade's a little better but with both it looks naked on the sides of the car.

How about with side skirts or mudflaps?

@Dar-Dar i have mud flaps but i think it needs something else. and @webby id love to but dont have the coin because all said and done thats what 1200? PLUS i wana end up one day with an si rear end

hfp sides are 550/painted from collegehillshonda
hfp rear is 267/ painted

Then whatever the front lip costs that you're looking at. I don't think it'd work well with the hfp front and another lip under that, but I could be wrong.

If you're seeing other body kits cheaper than that, you have to remember the cost of prep/paint work. Body shop work is not "cheap".

nothing for this damn car is cheap lol

Does the sti lip work with the HFP kit? I wouldn't mind doing it over the winter

I've been debating the same thing nat. I would like to do the HFP kit but it's just too expensive. And I know I should really spend the money and do it right but I just can't justify it right now. I've been looking at the more plain lip and the side skirts that come with that kit for the sti. They have a little flair on the end that may be a problem or a good thing. Anyone have an opinion?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381340793.740942.jpg

Is that them on the car? Can't really see them at all. ?
they're black in color ... on that wrx above. Look from the rear wheel forward. That black piece that sticks up and then curves down. It looks quite narrow

they're black in color ... on that wrx above. Look from the rear wheel forward. That black piece that sticks up and then curves down. It looks quite narrow
Oh okay. That's it?! Well, I don't like them at all. Just my opinion tho. :D

i love how subtle they are. i love it man @Twitch whats the price on that?

You can find them on eBay in poly for around 150. Fiberglass like 200. Of course always in painted. I think I like them because they are subtle. My concern has been that the line if the flare might conflict with the line of the wheel well especially on the 2 door. Might have to do some photoshopping if I can find the time.

Pauly - I appreciate you giving your opinion. Just curious what exactly don't you like?

they match that lip EXACTLY.

Back