8th Gen may dragon 18-22

Bruce wants a 2015 May dragon meet it sounds like.

Would love to go there, but I live too far. :(

people from cali have made numerous trips there by car

That's 700 miles/11 hours of driving from my house.:eek2::eek: I love driving, but not for that long. haha

That's 700 miles/11 hours of driving from my house.:eek2::eek: I love driving, but not for that long. haha
dent has made the trip from canada probably 6 times? The last 2 or 3 he did on a motorcycle. Like 16hrs each way

I've had people from California, Vancouver, Washington state. This is in S2000's not big, luxurious Civics. I'll be there in April and again in September.

Is this some kind of Honda meet or something? I might come, hopefully lowered and new shoes on.

I have a couple things to sort out... then details for sure. But yes, a driving meet/event thing. Anyone is welcome regardless of car or any other factor.

For the lazy:

Truck Restrictions on “The Dragon” in Blount County; Limits for commercial vehicles longer than 30 feet on US 129 (SR 115)
Tuesday, December 02, 2014 | 10:45 am
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Following the completion of an operational and safety review, the Tennessee Department of Transportation has determined that vehicles over 30 feet in length will no longer be allowed to utilize a mountainous section of US 129 (SR 115) in Blount County, known as “The Dragon.”

From 2010 to 2012, there were 204 total crashes from the Tennessee/North Carolina State Line to Tabcat Bridge (Log Mile 11.19) in Blount County, with six of those involving fatalities. This is considered a critical number of crashes based on the type of road and number of vehicles per day on this facility. While only one of the fatal crashes involved a tractor trailer, there were a number of incidents involving large trucks. Due to the curvy and narrow roadway, incidents involving tractor trailers usually block the highway for several hours and prevent travel for all motorists.

Signage detailing these restrictions will be installed in mid-January. TDOT has coordinated these efforts with the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Blount County law enforcement.

North Carolina has similar restrictions for truck traffic on US 129 from the Tennessee/North Carolina State Line to the Graham (NC) County Line.

For travel and TDOT construction information, visit the TDOT SmartWay web site at www.tn.gov/tdot/tdotsmartway/. Motorists are reminded to use all motorist information tools responsibly. Drivers should refrain from texting, tweeting or using a mobile phone while operating a vehicle.

Back