maybe?? just maybe?

Blkfa5

so... let me start off by saying that i previously owned a 2007 civic si sedan with jdm type r front and "frankenstein" motor for over 7 years and i loved it! just last year i sold it and got a 2003 wrx "bugeye" since i was younger ive always wanted to own a wrx and dont get me wrong but i love it as well.. BUT, i do miss my si and its buttery smooth transmission and of course vtech yo!!! haha now im contemplating about getting an si again.

there is a 2012 si coupe locally with 68k miles for $9.8k i wanted to ask you 9th civic owners if a 2012 si is a good buy or are there any problems that i need to look out for?

thanks in advance!

i guess im going to have to take a look for myself, heard there are sometimes odd noises coming from the rear suspension and uncomfortable seats?

Only complaints on suspension I've seen are from people doing various aftermarket stuff, or not installing them correctly. As far as seats go, some have creaking/popping noises when they lean or whatnot. Get the vin on the car and go from there.

Sounds like a steal to me if it's not beat to hell, dunno KBB values of that year though. May be a lemon, worth checking out though.

I own a 2012 Si and love it, never had any issues besides the ones I caused myself.

I bet the price is so low because of how much the car changed in a few short years. Keep in mind that the 2012 is missing some luxuries found on the 13-15 civics.

Back