Mayor Rob Ford Saga

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Something tells this story is far from over.
I just watched the news and he said he was solely responsible for Toronto for being the economic power house that it is.
I say give the guy a chance. What's a little crack anyway? Haha

Sure is representing Canada well. The world's going to think that Canadians are over weight, prostitute bangin', crack smokin good time Charlies.

This happened recently while the town councilors were in session. I believe they were in the process of taking all of his mayoral powers away. He is just a figurehead now.

Stay tuned. The saga continues......

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1dJeMtb08

Something tells this story is far from over.
I just watched the news and he aid he was responsible for Toronto for being the economic power house that it is.
I say give the guy a chance. What's a little crack anyway? Haha

Sure is representing Canada well. The world's going to think that Canadians are over weight, prostitute bangin', crack smokin good time Charlies.

This happened recently while the town councilors were in session. I believe they were in the process of taking all of his mayoral powers away. He is just a figurehead now.

Stay tuned. The saga continues......

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1dJeMtb08

I'm surprised it took someone this long to post something about the good mayor from Toronto.

Geesh. What an awful image it painted of Canadians......it said nothing about beer drinking.......

I'm surprised it took someone this long to post something about the good mayor from Toronto.

Geesh. What an awful image it painted of Canadians......it said nothing about beer drinking.......
Oh ya, forgot to mention beer drinking. I think Canadians were already known as beer drinkers. Haha

image.jpg

I honestly don't care if he smokes crack, drinks like a camel or is a general arsewipe. As long as he can do his job, w/e... the popo's can deal with him, the media can STFU. It's been reported, it's known, let the comedians do the rest. Don't need the news repeating this again and again.

That said, I still don't like how he scrapped "transit city" where a network of street cars will bring better "mass/rapid" transit to pretty much all corners of the GTA... for a few measly stops of a subway. One thing to note was the street cars are designed to have the capability to convert to a subway if future demands warrant.

Whoops, here I go ranting again X_X;

I heard he is going to start going to the Canadians' "triple A" (AA_AH)....... :D

PLZ... A little latitude for the writing of a verbal joke, EH?

Ya, admittedly I'd vote for him. I'm so used to hearing about corrupt politicians here in Quebec that this guy is a breath of fresh air. At least he's not stealing people's money.

I say reelect him. Toronto will gain even more notoriety. No such thing as bad publicity so they say.

Ya, admittedly I'd vote for him. I'm so used to hearing about corrupt politicians here in Quebec that this guy is a breath of fresh air. At least he's not stealing people's money.

I say reelect him. Toronto will gain even more notoriety. No such thing as bad publicity so they say.

Well, I guess there's a plus to having a millionaire mayor.

01HaWAC.gif

Jimmy Kimmel comments.......

Kimmel went on to argue that the Rob Ford experience "has been very educational" for Americans.

"Canadians are much, much weirder than any of us had any idea they were," he joked.

"They seem so normal but they're not, they're different ... these people are coco-nutso and we could be in danger."

:canada: :pimp: :shadyhat: :spazface: :lildevil: :flame: :haysmiley: :box: :tongue:

Back