Megan springs?

I like them. The low price is mostly what drew me to them. I figured if i didn't like them I'm not out that much. They feel very similar to the stock springs, with the exception of very rough patches it feels a little bouncy but not too bad. downloadfile.jpg
And you will definitely need to get camber arms for the rear. I would suggest the spc arms on Amazon sold as Dorman (they are like 1/4 of the price)http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GJ...ds=521-872&dpPl=1&dpID=41-0vKOPZHL&ref=plSrch

@littleshak

Wow this looks sweet, and those wheels are 18s correct?

Also, would you recommend these rear camber arms if i wanted to go more negative on the back, like -2?

Yes they are 18s and yes the arms have 6° of adjustment +3 to -3
This was when i first put the camber arms on i cranked them all the way in to see what it looked like20151008_173043.jpg

@littleshak

Holy dude that's nice I will probably be running them like that for a little

you think if you were to put some spacers in the back the top of the wheel can align with the fenders without any rubbing problems or anything else?

You've been so much help man I will most probably be buying these things tomorrow, thanks a whole lot

I'm not sure i only set them like that to see what it looked like. I'm not big into the stance thing. You would probably want to talk to someone that is. I had an alignment done about 10 minutes after they were put on. I'm running at -0.75°.

no reason to run a lot of neg camber unless you just enjoy replacing tires

spacers can push the stock wheels out
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/official-lowered-sedan-pics-thread.3656/page-125#post-371247

@Joe Liu
20222576318_495b588ee2_b.jpg

I've done the stance thing too. If you don't have wide enough wheels, spacers will help push them out.
Depending how close you are to the fenders after that, you can add more negative camber to clear the fenders.

15922865089_032f8d67c4_c.jpg

16423415172_3c6ac3a14c_c.jpg

16512705038_056539eb2d_c.jpg

@Joe Liu

Wow this is straight beautiful, couple of questions

What degree of camber is that? Looks perfect.. If i had to guess i'd say -3
How much worse is the tire wear when cambered out?
And is their something else I need to know when buying spacers other than how much I want to space it out?

Page 12 of his build thread -

testing my options

i think i bit off more than i could chew..

IMG_0487_zpsfec0f28d.jpg

Wow, how does the rear look? Are you going to run camber kits?

it's still a work in progress but here's a snapshot.

image_zpsf0def325.jpg

17x9 +22 RPF1's in SBC colorway
215/40 tires: nankangs in the rear, yokohama s-drives in the front

i have rear camber arms and had to run at least -3 to clear the fenders. as for the front, i have camber bolts but i think i'm going to have the fenders pulled/rolled a little so i can lower it a tad more.

@Ernesto Montano

Here's what you have to do:

1. Lower the car first. You can't tell what spacers you need or how much camber to put until you lower it to your desired height.
2. Install front camber bolts and rear camber arms. This will give you the ability to adjust camber.
3. Measure the amount of space remaining from the top of your wheels to the fender rim and install a set of spacers that will fill that space.
4. Readjust camber if needed to make sure everything clears.

I was running -2.5 in the rear for each side. My front camber was up to oem specs. camber-wear is real but wear can be kept at a minimal if you get an alignment (zero out the toe), don't drive aggressively and don't over-inflate your tires. most stanced cars run stretched tires (requires high psi) which is another factor that contributes to camber-wear.

interesting fact, most bmw's come with around -2deg of camber from the factory!

Last edited:
Im new to the civic modification do's and Dont's. I have a 2013 ex-l silver with Navi. I have the stock 16's with 225/55/16 tires. Is the Megan 1.5 springs which i have in the box to much for that wheel setup
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57f1c8389ebde/IMG_20161001_184828.jpg?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Not sure what you mean by if they're "too much" but yes they would work on that wheel set up and I'm pretty positive you would have some good clearance still and you wouldn't ever rub

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back