Mel’s FG3

Life has gotten a little crazy and I haven’t been active on here. I added the remote start way back end of October. It has to be hands down one of the best things I have added to my car. It’s absolutely worth it and I wish I gotten it much earlier when I first got my civic!

I been thinking of picking up some hfp floor mats for my car and a k&n drop in filter. I been still debating if it’s worth getting either. Also might change my headlights with the plug n play HID headlights. I kind of take a break in winter because it’s cold as hell here to install anything.

I think I found the right one on eBay. I'll grab it once the holiday hype dies down. The floor mats are a solid idea; The OEM ones for me have worn pretty hard on the driver side. Are you thinking of removing the short-ram?

I like that. I never can even get to the bottom of mine, so I'd probably never see it. I'd like to find one that goes in the tray under the climate control though. That'd be cool.

I like that. I never can even get to the bottom of mine, so I'd probably never see it. I'd like to find one that goes in the tray under the climate control though. That'd be cool.

Bro, you don't need extra storage under the climate control-- you need Domo Dice. They add like 30 horses!

img_20191025_134900-jpg.59734

I been thinking of picking up some hfp floor mats for my car and a k&n drop in filter. I been still debating if it’s worth getting either. Also might change my headlights with the plug n play HID headlights. I kind of take a break in winter because it’s cold as hell here to install anything.

Man, let me know if you find the HFP floor mats for a decent price. Legit ones that is. I've seen some knockoffs here and there.

U get the drop in you’ll never have to buy an air filter again. And it’s an easy install.

Air filter came through, I ended up preferring my current setup so I returned the air filter for a k&n cabin air filter. This is my first time changing things around in any car here and there and one of the things that I love is how I’m learning little things that I know the dealer would charge me $75-200 for a 5 min job.

It’s been a minute, hope you all are well. Well long story short the company that was suppose to send me the cabin air filter never did as they sold out and didn’t tell me till they were suppose to ship my order. At least they gave me a refund, but I still need to get a cabin filter so I decided I’ll get a cheaper one than the k&n option.

For January the weather hasn’t been awfully cold. On Sunday it was 70 degrees, so I was able to wash and wax my car

Back