Member Locations - User Location Map

Just right up the street. Maybe when I feel a bit more comfortable with the appearance of my car I'd like to get into some meets or just getting to know and work with other people. Seems fun.

Not sure how everybody would feel about this, but I think it would be interesting to get an idea where everybody is from as well as see if anyone is in your area that you could potentially link up with.

I found a site called ZeeMaps that I would be willing to update with usernames if anyone is willing to share their zipcode. If so, just post it in the thread and I will update the map.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Quick reference:
  • Red - Members
  • Orange - Site Sponsors
  • Purple - Vendors that are not site sponsors
  • Green - Dyno Locations
  • Blue - Locations of Interest
View attachment 39138

Add me! 32608

Not sure how everybody would feel about this, but I think it would be interesting to get an idea where everybody is from as well as see if anyone is in your area that you could potentially link up with.

I found a site called ZeeMaps that I would be willing to update with usernames if anyone is willing to share their zipcode. If so, just post it in the thread and I will update the map.

Quick reference:
  • Red - Members
  • Orange - Site Sponsors
  • Green - Dyno Locations
View attachment 39138

Quick reference:
  • Red - Members
  • Orange - Site Sponsors
  • Green - Dyno Locations
View attachment 39138
I'm in Catskill, NY, 12414. Any civics up here? (or meetups)?

Back