Metro Honda

Chalk up another si sedan in jersey. Metro Honda is a good dealer and gave a good deal. Its got the stripes going down the side that i'm not very fond of , but it was on there and I guess I can deal with it. I finally get to feel the enjoyment you guys have been having , at least a little it only had 7 miles on it. Now its at 20 already. Soon it will be much higher as I drive alot for work.

Chalk up another si sedan in jersey. Metro Honda is a good dealer and gave a good deal. Its got the stripes going down the side that i'm not very fond of , but it was on there and I guess I can deal with it. I finally get to feel the enjoyment you guys have been having , at least a little it only had 7 miles on it. Now its at 20 already. Soon it will be much higher as I drive alot for work.
Pinstripes or door mouldings? Either way, a heat gun can get them off.

Its crazy how much dealers charge for pinstripes and door moldings. Mine hade it and I made em take it off before selling it to me and it dropped down almost $1000. At first they told me they couldnt because vehicle comes like that alreadt. I said BS, I used to work at a dealer back in the day doin PDI's so I know thats an add-on and how much dealers charge for it.

Thanks. They had added the pinstripes and wheel locks as dealer options. I didnt pay for it , it was 995 more. Here are a few pics with my booty canon powershot , my cannon slr just broke :(

Attachments

• IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    584.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    468.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    494.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    702.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    745.7 KB · Views: 30
~$1000 for pinstripes? Are they gold plated? Lol.

Congrats on the purchase OP.

Thanks , thats what I said. That much for pinstripes and wheel locks is ridiculous. i got it for free and they honored the truecar price :)

Yeah , I saw them on ebay with the honda bag for around that price. Either way I got both for no charge.

Thanks. They had added the pinstripes and wheel locks as dealer options. I didnt pay for it , it was 995 more. Here are a few pics with my booty canon powershot , my cannon slr just broke :(
Nice!! Congrats. Were u in linden today by any chance near st georges ave??

Yep Its crazy how much they charge for pinstripes and moldings!!! Thats how they get people. Im pretty sure most people here paid without knowing
Yeah it is. I told them to take it off because I wasn't going to pay for something I didn't ask for or want , so they threw it in for free. The one thing I am going back for is the Honda window visors.

Last edited:
It's not from factory. It's from those damned dealerships. Lol.

Wait so you guys don't all have pinstrimoldings.thought that was a factory thing. Damn, I would have had them take them off and drop $ from the price
Yep those aholes charge almost $1000 for the pinstripe package along with side door and wheel moldings. They tell u it comes like that. They tried pulling that ish with me snd I told them I used to fo PDI's and I knew all about that.i knocked $998 off my final price.

I saw u while goin home lol. Im from colonia where r u from any plans for the whip??

I'm in the next town over , Colonia isn't too far from here. No major plans in the near future. Probably just window visors , tint and led lights for the license plate area. As things wear out I will upgrade things like the brake pads , air filter ect. Eventually I want to drop it a bit and supercharge it , but that isnt going to happen for a long time. In between all that i will add the usual bolt ons and a alarm with pager / remote start. .

Back