middletown honda, middletown new york

mongoose221

middletown, NY
purchased my SI last monday from Middletown honda in Middletown NY.
i deal exclusively with Art Anuszkiewicz. He's the best dealer I've ever worked with.
My mother has purchased 2 vehicles from him, my aunt another, her friend another, and this is my second from him.
We will also be using him when my girlfriend gets her next honda, and a friend is driving 4.5 hours to use him as well.
He's friendly, personable, knowledgeable (not as much as I was, but damn close), not pushy AT ALL, very respectful, and will get you a good deal that actually is a good deal, no smoke and mirrors from him.
My mother purchased her vehicle in 2003, then 3 years later, in 2006 he remembered her on sight by name, remembered me and asked how school was going (remembered where i went, what i was going for, everything)
He always finds the car we are looking for, and gives a great deal. my 2010 si coupe got me 19k OTD (no nav), and my current si i paid 22,200 OTD, and my original SI had an extended warranty ($1600 for 5 year, 60k bumper-bumper), which obviously I didnt use when I sold the car at 13k miles, and he got me credited $1400 towards a new one, so I paid $200 for a 6 year 80k bumper-bumper with roadside, rental, everything. I didn't even think of this, he actually brought it up to me as it was his idea.
He also mentioned collegehillshonda to me (that he had heard from word of mouth) which i said i had heard of, he said he likes them for accessories, as the ones here are overpriced haha.
also, he genuinely seems interested in me as a person, he remembered about my ex (i was married before), remembered my gf's name when I came back in a week later, asked how her and her son was, and we were talking about my upcoming trip to lake george NY, where he had just returned from. He had a leftover gift certificate to a restaurant up there, which he gave to me and said "eh, i'm not going to use it, here, enjoy" so we got a free dinner up there :)

he's an awesome guy, and one of the main reasons i returned to honda, as i trust him, and he's always willing to help out.

Back