Blimpcity

Jezza
VIP Member
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R - FK8
Body Style
Sedan
I have nothing but great things to say about this dealer and my sales person, Lynn. They are fair, honest, and not high pressure. They know that their product is superior to the competition and don't have to resort to unsavory pitches and methods. I've leased 4 Civics from them, 2000 EX, 2004 EX, 2010 EX and 2012 Si as well as my wife's 2012 Odyssey EX-L, all but 1 (2004 Civic EX) I purchased from Lynn. I take this as a positive because you seldom see this kind of longevity at a single dealer. The 2004 EX I purchased from Marcus, who I would deal with again if Lynn were not available, and is also still with Pruitt. Like most people I talk to, I cannot stand buying cars. I don't like dealing with high pressure sales and I have to say that I have been lucky that I discovered Honda when I did and even more lucky that my local dealer is reputable and honest.

I agree I like this site better than 9thgencivic, seems like a tighter community here, and I also hate car shopping, the random calls you get from salespeople begging you to come in and constant emails...ugh..lol...

Back