Mike's boosted build

D-Rob is absolutely awesome all my friends have gone to him for tuning and everything comes back top notch. A few sub 500hp turbo rsx's, 650whp turbo s2k and he had a k swapped 6th gen civic with 700+hp that lasted a long time (his personal car).

http://www.innovative-motorworks.com/

Thanks for the positive feed back on him. I just came across him and was just going to give him a try but have not heard anything about him.

Thanks for the positive feed back on him. I just came across him and was just going to give him a try but have not heard anything about him.

No problem, I know how it can be when your iffy on trusting someone with your tune, he is a wealth of knowledge and always tries to make the car as safe and reliable as possible but also get the most out of it. He's also been around for a long time doing this.

the large coolant port on the top right of the RBC what type of Teflon tape did you use? I got Honda bond but don't know if it will work on the screw adapter.

I got it on tight but some coolant is coming out.

I Honda bonded it then used a ton of clear rtv. That little bit of coolant came out and dried the first night. 10k miles with it since no leak. Including some 400+ consecutive consecutive mile drives across the desert. Not the prettiest but it works. 2C51D431-2BA1-4055-99F7-5DE9AE7B0487.jpeg

Back