Mod me out!

KylePriceSi

Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well, I'm new to the Si family. I have some buddies back in FL (I live in VA) that own 2007/2008 Si's that are all decked out and what not, and now it's my turn. I didn't want to post in any specific mod thread, well, because I need a lot of work so I didn't want to keep checking back to multiple threads.

I'm really just focusing on a few things for now:
Turbo
Exhaust system
Coilovers
Clutches
Carbon Fiber accessories.

Now if some of you feel I should be more focused on something else, please. Don't hesitate to point me in the right direction. My email is Pnasty352@aol.com. Please email me if you have helpful, additional info.

It really depends on how much money you are willing to spend. What's your budget? Welcome to the forums.

All of the items you've listed are available for the 9th gen. Check out some of the links below my post for the various brands and options available. It'll have pics, pricing, etc.

Welcome to the site

There are links in my siggy to all sorts of parts available for the 9th gens.

Welcome to the forum. Any pics of your ride?

Edit: @webby beat me to it

Check out the mod ideas link in my signature if you need some style ideas!

Welcome...... What part of Va.? .........
If you're going for show / drag racing / road racing / handling on back roads??????
If you're going for the last 2 , then I'd consider the suspension, and the 1st thing is to upgrade your rear (anti) sway bar. That's one of the cheapest and best upgrades for the buck.

Reactions: Nix
Welcome...... What part of Va.? .........
If you're going for show / drag racing / road racing / handling on back roads??????
If you're going for the last 2 , then I'd consider the suspension, and the 1st thing is to upgrade your rear (anti) sway bar. That's one of the cheapest and best upgrades for the buck.
Yeah man, I wanna race this thing. Do you have any specific brand of sway bar I should go with?
And I'm in Newport News.

Last edited:
Progress 22mm or 24mm rear sway bar.

Yeah man, I wanna race this thing. Do you have any specific brand of sway bar I should go with?
And I'm in Newport News.
I agree with @Dar-Dar , "progress" makes a fine sway bar, I'm using their 22mm, but my EX has a softer front bar than your Si. I'd say the 24 would be a good choice for yours, but if you look around on here, there's more to be said about understanding the size that will work for you, like your skill level.

If you have a 2013, get the 24mm bar. If you have a 2012, the 22mm or 24mm bar is fine.

Back