Modding Advise

Jesus... Your car is so clean dude. That also is incredible. I love small details like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus... Your car is so clean dude. That also is incredible. I love small details like that.

Thanks it has taken some time lol!!!

Yes sometimes the little things make a big difference

Thanks it has taken some time lol!!!

Yes sometimes the little things make a big difference

Yeah seriously! Once they add up right?
I just plasti dipped my chrome trimmings. But I'm going to look into the carbon fiber gloss. Definitely!

Yeah seriously! Once they add up right?
I just plasti dipped my chrome trimmings. But I'm going to look into the carbon fiber gloss. Definitely!

I did the pasti dip in the front grill but did the carbon on the back!!

Next would be wraping the front, side and back spoilers in carbon also

I did the pasti dip in the front grill but did the carbon on the back!!

Next would be wraping the front, side and back spoilers in carbon also

Where can I get the carbon wrap?

I'm interested in how to spray all the chrome stuff on my R18. What exactly did you use? Cause I don't want anything that's going to peal when I wash or drive the car.

I'm interested in how to spray all the chrome stuff on my R18. What exactly did you use? Cause I don't want anything that's going to peal when I wash or drive the car.

Plastidip is what basically everyone uses. You can peel it off with a bit of effort and it won't damage the paint.

Just wash lightly over plasti-dipped areas. If you applied the Plasti dip heavily you won't have a problem, I applied mine too lightly and it started to peal when I washed the lower grille pretty aggressively to get bugs off

Just use a soft sponge. Works really well and doesn't peel the dip

As they said, put enough layers on. There are people who have had plasti on their wheels for years without issues.

IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG

Plasti dip is so versatile!
I dipped my handles and my gas cover and I even tried tinting my tail lights with it. Just used plasti dip gloss to make it a little shiny too.

Update on the dealership. I just dropped her off to get the axle replaced. Took a whole 15 minutes to check me in because it seems that the service advisor who helped me before erased my appointment. After I got into contact with his manager. I told the manager that I don't want to deal with that service advisor anymore. They didn't mention anything about me having to pay that bullshit 200 dollar deductible. So that's a relief. Definitely definitely going to go to a different dealership after all this bullshit has cleared.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Update! They said that I would be done by 11am. It is now 1:30
Nobody on the phone is giving me a straight answer. And I dropped the car off at 7am this morning. I've ******* had it.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Well depending on the location, that's a dealership for ya..not to sound like an *** though lol. Either way you can have a clean conscious that the job will be done right and if it isn't you can keep bringing it back till it is right

I've had jobs they quoted 2hrs that took 6. You never know what will happen with dealers

Reactions: Tak
Back