Modding Advise

Well.. the car is good. No more clunking noises when turning. And I talked my way out of the 200 dollar deductible.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Well.. the car is good. No more clunking noises when turning. And I talked my way out of the 200 dollar deductible.

I'd seriously contact honda corp about it so it's documented they wanted to charge you a deductible.

Contact Us
For further assistance, feel free to contact Honda Automobile Customer Service. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time.

Honda Customer Service can now be reached via Twitter at: @HondaCustSvc
By Phone
At our toll-free number: 1-800-999-1009

By Fax
(310) 783-3023 (24 Hours)

By Mail
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Honda Automobile Customer Service
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Mail Stop: 500 - 2N - 7A
Torrance, CA 90501-2746

How do you guys feel about steel wheels? Practical? Or.. ugly. I personally like them.

Reactions: Nix
I use steelies on dedicated winter tires due to road salt and stuff.

Reactions: Nix
Well that's the plan. I currently just have my covers painted black.

I had aftermarket reps before, 17X8, and I noticed my gas economy was really bad (around 9.0 - 9.5 l/100km).
I switched back to my OEM 15" steel rims and am now getting 7.2 l/100km.

I can feel better acceleration with the steel rims possibly cuz of the weight difference.
The low profile tires on the 17" made cornering much sharper and had more grip but off the line acceleration was worse.

Next time if I am investing in rims I'm going to buy higher end brands.

it makes me think of a car running a donut because they have a flat tire. In winter it's pretty much the norm to run steelies in snow areas on dedicated winter tires. Some have a 2nd set of alloy wheels, but not everyone.

So. Im thinking about getting some diamond steelies. Anybody get them before?

They're more for the stance scene in my opinion . Idk if they'll look any good unless you're slammed to the ground because I've never seen it any other way.

I do think the look really nice though.

Who knows maybe they'll look amazing on 9th gens

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back