Mods before dyno tune?

Slammed _EM1

I have a 2013 SI with flashpro, PLM downpipe and resonator delete, with a street tune....

its running really good for what is but now looking to dyno tune. I'm doing a custom CAI this Tuesday and keeping the stock exhaust ( my tuner told me to keep the stock exhaust unless it was already part of my mods) and wanted to see how much I make. I would also like to dyno tune it once since Ima keep it like that for a while until they come out with cams or I decide to do the rbc route. Any other mods I should look into before the dyno tune?

I have been doing some research but decided to make this thread since I couldn't fin anyone asking this specifically lol

I have a 2013 SI with flashpro, PLM downpipe and resonator delete, with a street tune....

its running really good for what is but now looking to dyno tune. I'm doing a custom CAI this Tuesday and keeping the stock exhaust ( my tuner told me to keep the stock exhaust unless it was already part of my mods) and wanted to see how much I make. I would also like to dyno tune it once since Ima keep it like that for a while until they come out with cams or I decide to do the rbc route. Any other mods I should look into before the dyno tune?

I have been doing some research but decided to make this thread since I couldn't fin anyone asking this specifically lol

Make sure your intake is using 3.5" tubing. Otherwise, you are better off staying with the stock intake. Unless you plan to install a turbo, forget about the RBC as you will sacrifice mid-range torque for top-end hp.

I would reconsider the exhaust before you do a final tune. With a 3" DP/exhaust and a 3.5" intake, you can hit 225 to the wheels. Top it off with a Hasport rear motor (torque) mount and some performance tires and you will be good.

Back