Moog Endlinks

Im also having the creaking/squeaky sound and getying tired of it tjinking about changing my endlinks now cam some one give me the exact part number that would fit my 2013 civic ex (fb2) please

k750125 (driver side)

k750126 (passenger side)

These are the rears

Does anyone the torque specs for the front ?

Has anyone experienced clanking noises with the moog endlinks as of yet so far? Not sure if mine have gone bad or not.

I replaced all four of my endlinks with Moogs, as well as my sway bar bushings when installing my rear 22mm. Progress. The results were a virtual night/day for me. The OEM Honda links (especially the fronts) were completely shot and rusted over (no doubt from the Chi-town winters). My FB6 seems a lot more responsive and planted on the road, especially in the turns.
Also keep in mind that Moog has a limited lifetime warranty... meanning that if their product fails in any way possible, you can replace it or return it once free of charge. So hold onto your purchase info (which is something I do anyways for all my rides).

I've got an order in for all four Moog end links. I found a local store that sells them at a great price and ships for free! With our dollar being so weak it's harder to save up for car mods.
I've got that annoying popping/clunking noise in the rear on the left side of my car. I've checked three times and everything is tight so I'm hoping that the new links solve the issue.
I'm doing a 24mm RSB upgrade with Moog bushings and links so that everything stays quiet.
Can't wait for the warmer weather so I can install my parts!

Last edited:
OK, I received my 4 new end links. I have 2 questions now:
  1. I noticed in some of the pictures online that the side of the end link with the zerk fitting looks like it's made of brass.(The pictures on this thread are not working for me for some reason) Mine are a solid casting, no brass. The zerk fittings also came installed already. I am wondering if others who bought the links received the same ones as mine or the ones with the brass on the back side? Did Moog update their design? Were the Zerk fittings installed or not?
  2. @squiggy mentioned that you can buy an angled Zerk fitting to replace the one that is close to the tank on the drivers side so I am wondering if you removed the fitting that came on the drivers side end link or as I mentioned in my first question, did you just install the angled fitting instead of the one that was supplied.

@JonnyRotten - The flat part on the long end link on the left or the one with the hole on the short link?

The hole on the short link is for the thread in Zerk grease fitting. See the two little silver nubs next to the nuts? Those are the grease ports and they thread into the hole in the brass plate. If they don't have it I would not worry about it. Mine had the port and they were a pain in the *** to get into the link. The hole isn't threaded nicely and you really have to get it just right to get them started. Could have been a bad set but all 4 of the ones I've used were the same.

@JonnyRotten - The flat part on the long end link on the left or the one with the hole on the short link?

The hole on the short link is for the thread in Zerk grease fitting. See the two little silver nubs next to the nuts? Those are the grease ports and they thread into the hole in the brass plate. If they don't have it I would not worry about it. Mine had the port and they were a pain in the *** to get into the link. The hole isn't threaded nicely and you really have to get it just right to get them started. Could have been a bad set but all 4 of the ones I've used were the same.
Lol @Nix Thanks for replying first of all.
I totally understand how the whole Zerk grease fittings work and where they go etc.
What I should have done to maybe explain what I was asking a bit better was to attach a picture of what the Moog links look like now or at least what the Moog links that I received look like. Sorry, I was just being lazy and I thought readers would understand what I was getting at.
My links that I received don't have the brass side to them, they are one solid casting now and have the Zerk fitting installed already by the manufacturer.
You have answered my question in your reply though. It is clear to me that they way the links used to come is exactly like the picture I posted above and they now come the way mine did. I should post a picture to show you the difference. I'll do it after dinner.

I honestly don't think they are threaded for fittings at all. Brass is soft as it is and would be the right material for a self tapping Zerk fitting.

Reactions: Nix
Thats exactly what it was. Its been a while. But yeah, the fitting was definitely self tapping. Sucked since it was small and hard to keep the wrench on and keep it straight.

So this is how the Moog end links come now. I have both front and back and except for the length they are the both the same.
IMG_1671.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
@mph the website is http://www.thewrenchmonkey.ca
It's a great place. Just search the part number. They ship really fast
Are you a member of GTA9's on FB?

Perfect thanks man. Did you buy the RSB, end links and bushings from this vendor? I called another local shop for pricing on Progress 24mm RSB and they told me $428 +tax. Looking for the best deal.

I'm not a member yet but I've just requested to join

Perfect thanks man. Did you buy the RSB, end links and bushings from this vendor? I called another local shop for pricing on Progress 24mm RSB and they told me $428 +tax. Looking for the best deal.

I'm not a member yet but I've just requested to join
@mph I only bought the end links from them but if I had known I probably would have checked to see if they sold the bushings as well and ordered them from there.
I usually buy my parts from Garage16 in Brampton. Rick is awesome and I like to support his shop. I bought the RSB and everything else from him.

Reactions: mph
@mph I only bought the end links from them but if I had known I probably would have checked to see if they sold the bushings as well and ordered them from there.
I usually buy my parts from Garage16 in Brampton. Rick is awesome and I like to support his shop. I bought the RSB and everything else from him.

True that's where I called. Yeah, Rick is great and his shop as well.

Back