More Hydro Dipped Car parts!!

Arm0ged0n

Corona, CA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Totally sick man! I love it! Nice red accents everywhere. Now you just need a red upper engine mount.
(and those spoon reservoir covers? tsk tsk....blue? JK man)

Boomba perhaps? They are advertising 2012+ mounts.

simm12b.jpg

Totally sick man! I love it! Nice red accents everywhere. Now you just need a red upper engine mount.
(and those spoon reservoir covers? tsk tsk....blue? JK man)

Boomba perhaps? They are advertising 2012+ mounts.

simm12b.jpg
Ha ha yeah I searched for red reservoir covers and I couldn't find any :( Uhmmm.... maybe I would get me a motor mount now. Thanks for the suggestion brotha

Wow, awesome work! The bay is really coming along real well. The intake in wrinkle red would almost complete the look.

I heard Hasport is better than Boomba though.

Wow, awesome work! The bay is really coming along real well. The intake in wrinkle red would almost complete the look.

I heard Hasport is better than Boomba though.
Hasport don't carry colored ones :( and it seems that the mount is for the Coupe, but I'm sure it doesn't matter lol

How about a link to the hydro dipping place? Or a phone number ?

I believe I saw this engine bay on IG and said it looked horrendous.

It does look awful.

The hydro dipping is impressive in art form but it isn't flowing well at all in your engine bay.

What were you thinking man.

I believe it was.

Everyone here so far is cheering it on I'd hate for him to take that as it looking good and continuing to ruin his engine bay.

Stock Kia Rondo engine bay looks way better than that monstrosity daaaang.

9000 RPM on the check out OP please fix that stuff.

I don't like a lot of things done to a lot of the cars I see out there, but I don't feel the need to bash people.
If you have to say something, compliment the things you do like about someone's car. If you don't like anything, then maybe it's not worth replying to.
If you don't like it, move on. To each their own.

Most of us aren't in High School anymore, and don't want to deal with the poor attitudes. We're adults here, and let's act like one.

Last edited:
I don't like a lot of things done to a lot of the cars I see out there, but I don't feel the need to bash people.
If you have to say something, compliment the things you do like about someone's car. If you don't like anything, then maybe it's not worth replying to.
If you don't like it, move on. To each their own.

Most of us aren't in High School anymore, and don't want to deal with the poor attitudes. We're adults here, and let's act like one.
I hear this and agree whole heartedly. Isn't it worse to egg people on and enable them on the road to rice?

I messaged Webby back and will be more humble going forward.

Back