Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

You are completely wrong that 33,000 CTR destroys the SRT-4 in the quarter mile and the only purpose of the SRT-4 was a drag car.
Fake News, there are no stock SRT-4 as that one one of its best feature's, very easy to mod unlike Honda's. My check engine light has been on for 8 yrs. and they were raced all over the place.

New recall on the caravan. Have to weld in braces on the 2nd and 3rd row outboard seat latches. Did my first one today with a 110v Lincoln electric mig with flux core wire. Ugly.
20200122-092926.jpg

I feel like this threads been hijacked somehow, so here's something to cleanse the palate:

My palate has been cleansed for a while :)

I don't know why I ever responded to his complete nonsense. I am just going to do what @bootyluvr did and just set him on ignore user.

Still can't believe you all haven't done it yet. I think I did it well before Thanksgiving. It is weird seeing you all comment to him and I don't see his posts lol but TOTALLY worth it.

I think I'm gonna do the same. Dude's making my head hurt.

Still can't believe ya'll been waiting so long. Quit feeding the guy

Have had him ignored for a while also. Can get confusing sometimes trying to figure out what is being talked about then realize it probably had something to do with him.

Anyone have experience with GearX gears or mFactory Gears? I know Kevin had the mFactory before his major upgrade but he has not been on in a long time.

I am looking to get a set of new tires tomorrow for the Odyssey. I am looking at the BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/L ALENZA PLUS, they have a 80k mile warranty.

Whats up guys. I may have just ordered a Q300 exhaust for the car, because you know the dead of winter is the best time to do so.
Ha!

I ordered one on Black Friday. It is replacing my banged up (from being dropped), too loud Full Race.

Have yet to want to freeze in my detached garage in order to install it.

I really like my Full-Race exhaust it is really loud on cold starts but I believe my turbo really muffles the sound.

Back